What's new

Bitter words: Mengal says Balochistan ‘turned into graveyard’

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was not a full fledged war like you have started now by doing air strikes.
The army is trying to get rid of terrorists, not create more. A full-fledged war would have caused casualties on both sides. The Taliban has gained support by demonizing the Pakistan Army and the US.

The army is trying to get rid of terrorists, not create more. A full-fledged war would have caused casualties on both sides. The Taliban has gained support by demonizing the Pakistan Army and the US.
So why the army went for a full fledged war now???

So why the army went for a full fledged war now???
You tell me.
The government has been "negotiating" with the terrorists for how long now? Countless lives have been lost and the political parties still insisted on "peace". The airstrikes were a signal that the PA was tired of the negotiations and the lives lost.
The Taliban has grown too strong anyway. They've got networks all over the country and if we keep letting them grow, the whole nation will be trapped in a web of terrorist cells who will hold the country and its people hostage.

"...with my glorious and destructive keyboard"

Zarrar Saab
Major, 6th Virtual Regiment
11th Online Division
2nd Keyboard Army HQ

:omghaha: :rofl: :sarcastic: - this last smiley shows sarcasm is allowed in mild doses
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ng words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

He is not trolling just stating the facts,you can refute his claims politely and factually.
its like asking the nepali to tell about the situation in assam does it make any sense?? and u people have never been to balochistan apart from menagl, marri and bugti tribes all the other tribes are living peacefully and are pro Pakistani and do u think because of these 3 tribe we will loose whole of the Balochistan?? i think the ans is big NO

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ng words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Awesome :D :D And then he moves his fat belly up and carries himself to his bed. Then he rolls over and cries on the pillow :D I know this type - seen many - they are the loudest to shout for war and fastest to run away from it.

and they will get their *** raped in balochistan and in afghanistan as well come baby dare to attack us .. remember the assasination of ur brigadier in afghanistan in 2008 who was working for RAW?? once the american leave chun chun ka mara ga tum logo ki ....

When will you guys learn to stop glorifying terrorist actions, inspite yourself getting burned by those same people?

its like asking the nepali to tell about the situation in assam does it make any sense?? and u people have never been to balochistan apart from menagl, marri and bugti tribes all the other tribes are living peacefully and are pro Pakistani and do u think because of these 3 tribe we will loose whole of the Balochistan?? i think the ans is big NO
This proves nothing my friend,I can also say the same thing about Kashmir,will you beilieve in it then???
Give some statistics like rise or decrease in violence and something like that.

I Think this pic is enough for u KID .. now i dnt want to go into details i only joind this site to get the daily news of Pakistan defence but this forum is full of indians which really shows who is internet warrior or not ..View attachment 18792
I can also post my pic in the Shaktimaan/Superman outfit on my apartment's rooftop. :P Does not make me one. Besides you have quite styled hair, a good goatee, pretty liberal the SSG, eh? :azn: Don't insult your men in arms. :disagree:

So what took your real men army so long to pound terrorists??
Always will remain in Balochistan the Homeland of Real men Army they always keep guard this motherland from sneaky enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom