What's new

Birth anniversary of Hindu god Krishna marked in Dhaka, Bangladesh

Listen you Indian rat. Don't show your RSS and BJP mindset here.

Bangladesh is a mostly Muslim country, thus the Muslim culture is what is predominate.
So what? Muslim culture predominating doesn't mean that minorities won't celebrate their festivals in Bangladesh. Again showing your talibani mindset.

So what? Muslim culture predominating doesn't mean that minorities won't celebrate their festivals in Bangladesh. Again showing your talibani mindset.
Listen Indian rat, minorities have a right to celebrate their festivals. I never said no to that.

You are no Nepalese. You are an Indian rat showing your BJP, RSS, Temple/Mandir mindset.

Last edited:
im not insulting its my opinion I find this paganism abhorrent

So why you were annoyed by personal opinion of netherland politicians who organised cartoon contest .

Listen Indian rat, minorities have a right to celebrate their festivals. I never said no to that.

You are no Nepalese. You are an Indian rat showing your BJP, RSS, Temple/Mandir mindset.
Abe kassai ki aulad who are you to ask him if he is nepali or American? Bhikhmange talk with sense .

Thank you for showing real face of islam.
One person can not show the face of an entire religion . Islam does not allow hating any other peoples .
Only jahils hate others , not a pure Pure Muslim. So please ignore such hate mongers.

Prophets are not GODS and please answered my questions with logic
According to us jesus christ is just a prophet. According to christians he is God the holy son, who was begoten from the father eternally . So christian believe that He is God himself .
So if he can have birthday, then what is the reason that Hindu god can't have birthday?

Last edited:
One person can not show the face of an entire religion . Islam does not allow hating any other peoples .
Only jahils hate others , not a pure Pure Muslim. So please ignore such hate mongers.

According to us jesus christ is just a prophet. According to christians he is God the holy son, who was begoten from the father eternally . So christian believe that He is God himself .
So if he can have birthday, then what is the reason that Hindu god can't have birthday?

December 25th is not Jesus Christ’s birth day which is clear from bible story of Jesus Christ’s birth, rather it was adopted from ancient pagan Roman culture as the birth day of sun or mithra. At council of Nicea at 325 Christians adopted another pagan concept that is trinity but even at that council Holy Spirit was not declared as God, only elevated the status of Jesus equivalent to God. Sometime in 430s Holy Spirit was elevated to the status of God. However all these confusions started as different bible writer perceived Jesus Christ differently. For example Paul perceived Jesus as someone who is above angel but below the status of father who is also god not God through whom father does everything and maintain connection between human being and father. In other words it was a gnostic view which believes God does everything via lesser gods. Other book only perceived Jesus as a good teacher and human being not God, for example gospel of Mark, Matthew and Luke, Book of James which is supposedly written by brother of Jesus Christ. In 2nd century Christian belief was that Jesus Christ died and rose again after 3rd day and ascendent to heaven and seat beside the right hand of God. In third century it created a theological problem which eventually created Arian controversy. To Arian Jesus Christ can not be God or god as he sat right hand of God which makes Christianity a paganism. If there is a father and son relationship that means Jesus Christ is creation not creator. Other group saw it as another theoretical problem. If Jesus Christ is not creator God how he forgave every one’s sin by dying at the cross as a result it became necessary to elevate the status of Jesus Christ to God tried to give the assumption that Jesus and Father are same thing and they were there from eternity and later in 5th century Holy Spirit was elevated to the status of God as well. Upto third century most of the Church fathers except few even believed Jesus is not God. Gnostic view of Jesus was popular. I hope you got the idea how Jesus Christ is son of God this idea has become popular.

Last edited:
December 25th is not Jesus Christ’s birth day which is clear from bible story of Jesus Christ’s birth, rather it was adopted from ancient pagan Roman culture as the birth day of sun or mithra. At council of Nicea at 325 Christians adopted another pagan concept that is trinity but even at that council Holy Spirit was not declared as God, only elevated the status of Jesus equivalent to God. Sometime in 430s Holy Spirit was elevated to the status of God. However all these confusions started as different bible writer perceived Jesus Christ differently. For example Paul perceived Jesus as someone who is above angel but below the status of father who is also god not God through whom father does everything and maintain connection between human being and father. In other words it was a gnostic view which believes God does everything via lesser gods. Other book only perceived Jesus as a good teacher and human being not God, for example gospel of Mark, Matthew and Luke, Book of James which is supposedly written by brother of Jesus Christ. In 2nd century Christian belief was that Jesus Christ died and rose again after 3rd day and ascendent to heaven and seat beside the right hand of God. In third century it created a theological problem which eventually created Arian controversy. To Arian Jesus Christ can not be God or god as he sat right hand of God which makes Christianity a paganism. If there is a father and son relationship that means Jesus Christ is creation not creator. Other group saw it as another theoretical problem. If Jesus Christ is not creator God how he forgave every one’s sin by dying at the cross as a result it became necessary to elevate the status of Jesus Christ to God tried to give the assumption that Jesus and Father are same thing and they were there from eternity and later in 5th century Holy Spirit was elevated to the status of God as well. Upto third century most of the Church fathers except few even believed Jesus is God. Gnostic view of Jesus was popular. I hope you got the idea how Jesus Christ is son of God this idea has become popular.
Thank you for the details explanation . It's clear now historically.
But actually I was protesting hate mongers who were trying to degrade the hindu God krishna by saying that how God can die, if he is God how he can die Bla bla bla.....
Krishna is not our God, but if a group of peoples worship him as God, then it's others duty not to push religious debate on them in order to be respectful to them, as I believe that respect begets respect so hate begets hate . That's why I was actually trying to stop the offender from offending Hindus, as the offenders were giving our culture ( muslim culture) bad name by pushing debates on Hindus.

Thank you for the details explanation . It's clear now historically.
But actually I was protesting hate mongers who were trying to degrade the hindu God krishna by saying that how God can die, if he is God how he can die Bla bla bla.....
Krishna is not our God, but if a group of peoples worship him as God, then it's others duty not to push religious debate on them in order to be respectful to them, as I believe that respect begets respect so hate begets hate . That's why I was actually trying to stop the offender from offending Hindus, as the offenders were giving our culture ( muslim culture) bad name by pushing debates on Hindus.

Holy Quran:

“And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge” [al-An‘aam 6:108]

Back
Top Bottom