What's new

Biomatric system for teacher attendance !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BsuqEXTCQAAxSO0.jpg

how will it ensure presence, I mean attendance submit ker kay chalay gaye tou kese rok saktay ? @Jazzbot

plus need a GPS tracking system... yeh na ho kay machine bibi gher gher ja ker teachers kay finger print lay rahi ho... :

Already implemented in Punjab by N, copy karne ki bhi hadh hoti hai.

Attendance tou theek hai! Who the hell will make them move their heavy *** and actually teach? Many just tell tales of when they were kids or crap and waste time (at least thats what my cousin in Punjab says)

Attendance tou theek hai! Who the hell will make them move their heavy *** and actually teach? Many just tell tales of when they were kids or crap and waste time (at least thats what my cousin in Punjab says)

Teacher training program is also initiated.. I think I shared the link of news in Naya KPK thread some time ago.

I am not sure if we need such things as I have not seen it anywhere else in the world. If it is good to raise teacher's attendance then we must all appreciate it.

In my humble opinion, I would rather save this money and focus on improving education standard and introducing such policies which bars teachers from absence or strict disciplinary action will be taken. But anyways congrats to the government if it does prove a successful strategy.

I am not sure if we need such things as I have not seen it anywhere else in the world. If it is good to raise teacher's attendance then we must all appreciate it.

In my humble opinion, I would rather save this money and focus on improving education standard and introducing such policies which bars teachers from absence or strict disciplinary action will be taken. But anyways congrats to the government if it does prove a successful strategy.

Ji,Several Indian schools has replaced the traditional attendance registers with Bio-metric systems,for staff.

BsuqEXTCQAAxSO0.jpg

how will it ensure presence, I mean attendance submit ker kay chalay gaye tou kese rok saktay ? @Jazzbot

One option is what @Muhammad Omar has explained, other can be check-in and check-out. When you come in morning, this machine will log your timing at which you've arrived, and then when you are gonna leave, you'll have to log your time out too. No Time-out = absence counted.

its very easy to cheat Biometric System. those interested raise ur hand !

its very easy to cheat Biometric System. those interested raise ur hand !

Actually it is. Someone has to collect all the data and whoever is manning that system can alter the data sent in the sheets. Plus back in the day you could change the calender and clock to get a loop hole. So basically its a step up from a munshi with a ledger and taking thumb stamps. Hopefully they have considered a lock box system which I doubt because it requires servers + internet connection. Larger schools might, but it is the rural population that needs it the most because they have no fall back option of private schools.

Back
Top Bottom