What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very practical suggestion to all members, especially ladies.Please refrain from being too personal. We have seen how disastrous this could be in the past in similar kind of chit chat corner in this forum. Things go ugly and dirty beyond hand. The former thread got closed due to this. So, don't share any personal photographs, mobile numbers or address. make friends but always keep in mind this is a forum and just a forum.

A very practical suggestion to all members, especially ladies.Please refrain from being too personal. We have seen how disastrous this could be in the past in similar kind of chit chat corner in this forum. Things go ugly and dirty beyond hand. The former thread got closed due to this. So, don't share any personal photographs, mobile numbers or address.
No this was not on pdf...it was on FB.

No this was not on pdf...it was on FB.

Madam, What I am talking about also was not restricted within this forum. We have seen how things within pdf goes beyond pdf and then again comes back to pdf in a completely different manner. It is again not just about platforms, it's about the persons who are involved. So, take care and be safe. Regards..

@Ayush what's your op, buddy?

Madam, What I am talking about also was not restricted within this forum. We have seen how things within pdf goes beyond pdf and then again comes back to pdf in a completely different manner. It is again not just about platforms, it's about the persons who are involved. So, take care and be safe. Regards..
I understand...but I am sure I havent shared much anywhere on this forum or beyond it.
I had created that fb profile for communicating wid my frens beyond pdf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom