What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How mean!:angry:

Oh come on as if you don't hide your age - Everyone knows that you're an Aunty in her '40s but still you want us to believe that your someone in her late '20s ! :disagree:

Heck even your Hubby didn't know how old you were till the effects of your Botox Treatment wore off & you started looking your age ! :whistle:

Poor fellow - He thought he married a young, beautiful & dutiful Indian girl but you turned out to be an overbearing chubby Indian Aunty ! :(

So Levina what brought you towards Engineering ? Why not some other Profession ? :)

Poor fellow - He thought he married a young, beautiful & dutiful Indian girl but you turned out to be an overbearing chubby illegal bangladeshi Aunty ! :(

Fixed it for ya!
231.gif

[quote="Armstrong, post: 5241312, member: 136877"]Oh come on as if you don't hide your age - Everyone knows that you're an Aunty in her '40s but still you want us to believe that your someone in her late '20s ! :disagree:

Heck even your Hubby didn't know how old you were till the effects of your Botox Treatment wore off & you started looking your age ! :whistle:

Poor fellow - He thought he married a young, beautiful & dutiful Indian girl but you turned out to be an overbearing chubby Indian Aunty ! :(

So Levina what brought you towards Engineering ? Why not some other Profession ? :)[/quote]
:lol:
hahahaha....
good explanation my friend.......
but I don't know what your wife will say when you will get married.....:lol::lol:

So Levina what brought you towards Engineering ? Why not some other Profession ? :)
I flunked in my medical entrance exams.:cray:
And thank god for that.
My friends who choose MBBS and BDS were slogging in their college and are still slogging.
That profession requires a lot of hard work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom