What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hearing a rumor for the past few days. All these verbal war between Mamata and Modi is just eye wash. Mamata wants Modi to eat up a large chunk of left and congressi votes keeping faith in her confirmed vote bank. Not sure but the assumption is good.

Modi hinted at something during his interview with Arnab Goswami, but not sure. :undecided:

I am hearing a rumor for the past few days. All these verbal war between Mamata and Modi is just eye wash. Mamata wants Modi to eat up a large chunk of left and congressi votes keeping faith in her confirmed vote bank. Not sure but the assumption is good.

Post 16th May - If Modi is Hanuman than Didi is is Sugriv, Both are working for the same cause - LANKA MUKT BHARAT!!! :enjoy:

No, when Arnab asked if he is alienating probable future allies like Mamata by attacking her, Modi said "Nehi, yebhi toh ek tadika ho sakta hai"!! Then he smiled. :)

I won't mind if Mamata supports him but it will be a catastrophe to educated mass if Modi compromises with the thieves like Madan and Mukul.

Post 16th May - If Modi is Hanuman than Didi is is Sugriv, Both are working for the same cause - LANKA MUKT BHARAT!!! :enjoy:

Ram kaun hai phir? :o:

Best of luck for them. :enjoy: waise Elections or exams saath nahi honey chahiye. :cray:
very tue,i should be studying ideally.
but main yahan indian political corner pe laga hua hun :lol:
btw,kaisa jaa rahe hain exams.
my last exam was bad :cry:
baaki sab theek they.

very tue,i should be studying ideally.
but main yahan indian political corner pe laga hua hun :lol:
btw,kaisa jaa rahe hain exams.
my last exam was bad :cry:
baaki sab theek they.

Every Hour, I curse Bhai Zakir as it's only because of confrontation with him I got into current elections & at any cost want NaMo to win.:angry:

Tension mat lay, ghrab exam clear ho jayega...

Abhi tak to sabhi exams went fine for me & I'm confident about other too...o_O

:what: :what: :what:

Nahi mere bhai. Tumse baat karne se pehle hi yeh post likh chuka tha, And you said nothing wrong in that thread,Indic. I appreciate your views.

I think @SarthakGanguly can give us a more accurate insight. I am already stoned to near death.

@INDIC
Why did you think this is a Hindu bashing article? Most of the part contained actually the origin of RSS. The reason behind the armed resistance during partition has been explained as a Congressi apathy towards Hindu minorities in Pakistan. Still you believe it is left influenced?
Ok.

@Ravi Nair - Shoot :D

I have had no practical/official engagement with the Parivar for 2 years now. But I can give you an insider's view - as far as my oath allows me to :devil: (j/k)

@scorpionx - Can you please give the link for your elusive article? :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom