What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you blaming me.
Nahi mere bhai. Tumse baat karne se pehle hi yeh post likh chuka tha, And you said nothing wrong in that thread,Indic. I appreciate your views.

The popularity of an organisation like the Sangh actually worries me, especially among the so called 'Upper Middle class.'

I think @SarthakGanguly can give us a more accurate insight. I am already stoned to near death.

@INDIC
Why did you think this is a Hindu bashing article? Most of the part contained actually the origin of RSS. The reason behind the armed resistance during partition has been explained as a Congressi apathy towards Hindu minorities in Pakistan. Still you believe it is left influenced?

Last edited:
Why did you think this is a Hindu bashing article? Most of the part contained actually the origin of RSS. The reason behind the armed resistance during partition has been explained as a Congressi apathy towards Hindu minorities in Pakistan. Still you believe it is left influenced?

I am an agnostic but I am familiar with Arya Samaj's ideology and origin, I didn't find the article about the origin of Arya Samaj convincing enough.

I am an agnostic but I am familiar with Arya Samaj's ideology and origin, I didn't find the article about the origin of Arya Samaj convincing enough.
I could put more details. There was one arya samaj leader who was called Savarkar of Sindh. But didn't included these because it would have been bulky.

At present in our state not giving vote means giving vote to one particular party, and members here in PDF are searching for such people!! :butcher: :D

I am hearing a rumor for the past few days. All these verbal war between Mamata and Modi is just eye wash. Mamata wants Modi to eat up a large chunk of left and congressi votes keeping faith in her confirmed vote bank. Not sure but the assumption is good.

I am hearing a rumor for the past few days. All these verbal war between Mamata and Modi is just eye wash. Mamata wants Modi to eat up a large chunk of left and congressi votes keeping faith in her confirmed vote bank. Not sure but the assumption is good.

Possible but her reliance on minority votes makes her an nonviable ally for the NDA. Without them(minorities), she would be nowhere in the next assembly election now 2 years away.

Possible but her reliance on minority votes makes her an nonviable ally for the NDA. Without them(minorities), she would be nowhere in the next assembly election now 2 years away.

I really doubt West Bengali Muslims can really be polarized in a such obvious pattern against BJP as it has been done in North India. CPI M is a dead horse and muslims here know that even if a considerable portion withdraw their support back from Mamata in case she joins NDA, she will still manage a win in next assembly election. The rural and semi urban populace is completely against the left and they simply have no alternative other than voting for TMC. So, I think Mamata will be allured to take that risk by his compadres who are in real trouble due to Sharda scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom