What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
then @Indischer anna should go back too :bunny:
:mad::mad::mad:

It was a joke.

The reality is Kerala and Tamil Nadu has birth rate of 1.7 each.

Kerala needs labourers, builders, mason and carpenters from the North.

Chennai needs engineers and such from the North.

The South is a greying population, if South India wants to keep at 7% economic growth rate, they need their migrants.

But it will be interesting to see how South India will look like 25 years from now.

So far no South Indian equivalent of Shiv Sena has emerged.

Don't be so sure on that. Extremist groups with an agenda similar to Shiv Sena and MNS have sprouted in Karnataka at least. The Karnataka Rakshana Vedike is making rapid strides in this regard. But it'll be a while before they can organize themselves into a Political Party capable of winning electoral points.

Kick @Indischer out of South India now ! :mad:

South India is soon going to secede to Pakistan ! :smokin:

Subject to @Ravi Nair being declared El-President for life ! :agree:

Of course he'd only be a rubber stamp President with me being the real King Maker lurking in the shadows ! 8-)
upload_2014-4-30_4-22-48.jpeg

300231_1918180321844_1462100068_31634850_4219985_n.jpg

greater akhand bharat.. the ultimate aim :D

Yeh Indus Valley ko Iran me kahaan laga diye hain ye?:wacko: Lanka ko khaa liye hain.:yay:Aur Australians ko Dravidians bana liye hain.:yahoo:

Of course he'd only be a rubber stamp President with me being the real King Maker lurking in the shadows ! 8-)

It'll be a cold day in Hell before anyone can evict me from South India. :angry:

Ravi Nair is going to unleash a vicious anti-extremist drive in South India. The Saffronists will be locked up in special cells that resemble Mosques and Churches, while the fundoo Mullahs and Padres will be confined inside Temple themed cells.:sarcastic:

Of course, Armstrong will be made the Ruler of Wakhan Corridor, coz Kashmir will be ruled by @SarthakGanguly :victory1:

Last edited:

Let's face it, the Pakistanis will just ill treat the milder, meeker and darker South Indians, extract all the resources and take it back to Punjab. (Just like the Punjabis did with the Bengalis ;) )

Then South India will revolt and it will be 1971 all over again.

I don't think the Dravidian parties will allow it, and other Indians will allow a secession of it either,

@Armstrong could you imagine India losing Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad in one stroke?

Either way, it will be Bangladesh 2.0 again.

@Armstrong please don't take offense :)

Last edited:
@Indischer
Why do the germans call Germany their fatherland?? And why not motherland??
I read this word many times in a book called "The secret diaries of Hitler's doctor" and it left me completely flummoxed.

@Indischer
Why do the germans call Germany their fatherland?? And why not motherland??
I read this word many times in a book called "The secret diaries of Hitler's doctor" and it left me completely flummoxed.

It's basically that the Germanic tribes considered their lands as that of their forefathers, and Fatherland to them, seems to have been the better word to signify their patriarchial inheritence of the Land. Just a cultural concept amongst Germanic countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom