What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't trust me.:cray:Kal mooh pe bata diya ki I have done nothing to earn her trust. Yahaan tak batayi nahi ki woh mere padosan hai. Will she trust me with your prophessan?:disagree:

Logon shakal badalne wale artist ho kaa?:woot:

Any changes in language due to this? Does Malayalam have a few dialects?
mainly 3 dialects in Malayalam..
1.Kerala Malayalam
2.jesri/lakshadweep Malayalam(derived from old Malayalam,still preserves many old Malayalam words,not used in Malayalam spoken by keralities)
3.beary Malayalam(mainly spoken in mangalore and kasargod Muslims,70 Malayalam+30 tulu mix)..
in addition to this,there are many local dialects in Kerala).

mainly 3 dialects in Malayalam..
1.Kerala Malayalam
2.jesri/lakshadweep Malayalam(derived from old Malayalam,still preserves many old Malayalam words,not used in Malayalam spoken by keralities)
3.beary Malayalam(mainly spoken in mangalore and kasargod Muslims,70 Malayalam+30 tulu mix)..
in addition to this,there are many local dialects in Kerala).

Is Lakshadweep Malayalam in any way connected to Dhivehi that is spoken in Maldives? Beary bhashe is like the transition language between Tulu and Malayalam I guess.

abey kaunsi language me baat kar rhey ho sab????? Itni COMPLICATED???

She doesn't trust me.:cray:Kal mooh pe bata diya ki I have done nothing to earn her trust. Yahaan tak batayi nahi ki woh mere padosan hai. Will she trust me with your prophessan?:disagree:
I trust you baby
consoler smiley.gif

I do:agree::disagree:

Waise kaun si baat pe trust karna hai mere heart shaped goggles wales pic pe??? Wat was the topic?:P

She is not a mallu :haha::haha::haha:

Waahhhh!
When I tell you that I am mallu you wont believe me.Iss baar kaun se state me dala hai mujhe???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom