What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai, isme dharam sankat kya hai? Apna signature mask karo aur potu daal do. Simple.:meeting:

How different is the culture and language between Malabar and Travancore areas?

Malabar has Heavy Muslim and Hindu presence. It has more of a countryside look.

South Kerala has more of a Christian and Hindu dynamic. Also the Urban centres are concentrated there.

@levina ko puchhna wo bata dengi :)

She doesn't trust me.:cray:Kal mooh pe bata diya ki I have done nothing to earn her trust. Yahaan tak batayi nahi ki woh mere padosan hai. Will she trust me with your prophessan?:disagree:

LOL

nahi jo nakli note banata hai uski asli hajamat karte hain :partay::partay::partay:

Logon shakal badalne wale artist ho kaa?:woot:

Malabar has Heavy Muslim and Hindu presence. It has more of a countryside look.

South Kerala has more of a Christian and Hindu dynamic. Also the Urban centres are concentrated there.

Any changes in language due to this? Does Malayalam have a few dialects?

She doesn't trust me.:cray:Kal mooh pe bata diya ki I have done nothing to earn her trust. Yahaan tak batayi nahi ki woh mere padosan hai. Will she trust me with your prophessan?:disagree:

Logon shakal badalne wale artist ho kaa?:woot:

Any changes in language due to this? Does Malayalam have a few dialects?

Dialects does not have names, but there are dialects. The accent, the meaning of certain words and the accentuations change.

Have you ever thought about the fact that Hinduism is the last great polytheistic tradition? You know, I would ave loved to hear the polytheistic religions in Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece.
Yes. The transformation in Hinduism has been fascinating. From the the ages of Varunas,Parjanyas,the excellent philosophical thoughts like Samkhya (I think it was far ahead of time), the magnificent amalgamation of Brahminic thoughts with the tribal religions have been an excellent journey. What amazing is unlike the Egyptian and Greece, it has survived the wrath of ages and invasion of newer schools of thoughts which were more polished, more appealing to the general mass. Have you read Roberto Callasso's Ka? :-)

any new articles from you :)

I was thinking on something based upon "Annihilation of castes" but thought to give it a rest.It needs enormous studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom