What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who dares wins.
Machuuuu

Please put a signature that reads:
Please dont attempt my kinda dare devilish posts as that might invite a ban on you and I am NOT responsible for it.

Sparkyyy you're in every mod's good books.:-)
And webby luvs you :devil:

Maybe,but read his posts,He has abused iam benglai like hell.lets wait and see what happens.

I am Bengali is a kid who took all that shit from him.I did not like him listening that desi galis.

Who dares wins.

Neptune is a planet, astronauts dont like inaccessible planets.

Its as impossible as filling air in an empty cashew nut shell.

Hope you got the point.
Ok i got it.You can only understand what plans do you have in your mind lol.You play so intelligently here. :D

Machuuuu

Please dont attempt my kinda dare devilish posts as that might invite a ban on you and I am NOT responsible for it.

Thats a good idea.. i will come up with a good signature.. wait...

I am Bengali is a kid who took all that shit from him.I did not like him listening that desi galis.
Razpak is a nut case,its better to ignore people like him.Its good that I am Bengali ignored him.And i am Bengali is not an ordinary guy,he knows how to play here,its not easy to counter so many members alone ;)

Machuuuu

I am gonna sit with him over couple of pegs in TVM and learn how he managed to do that

Sig.. almost good enough..

Add this : copying this style of post will invite infractions and warnings...

Sig.. almost good enough..
And

Signed
Khatroon ka khiladi

:P

I am gonna sit with him over couple of pegs in TVM and learn how he managed to do that
Yes after 10pegs you would have crashed and he would still be going strong.
Not possible :disagree: ....he's a tough nut to crack. :agree:

nair said:
Add this : copying this style of post will invite infractions and warnings...
:lol:

@Sidak you have an amazing voice, am surprised you didn't try to make a career out of it.

I am into Russian Music & in India there is no scope for it. Moreover, i'm interested in joining Merchant or Indian Navy and want to continue singing as Hobby. :)

Ye tere mere beech ki baat hai . . wookay :agree::agree::agree:

theek-hai1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom