What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar if they use endians and all that then I am also going to use it, Just because of infractions or ban I cannot take insults hurled on me or my nation .I know what you mean to say but it becomes difficult for me to resist.
Use words like Pokistanis or oxymorons like Islamic secular republic of Pakistan then.Most of the Pakistanis are not persistent except one or two.You just need patience to deal with them.

Not a troll but always post fantasies about unrealistic acquisitions by his own country and others .

PS : What is the meaning of your username ???
LOL i also thought that he is Nishan

Anyway can you share the list of sites again i lost them unfortunately.

@Sidak @chak de INDIA. @jarves
Sunaa kal raat toyaata pajero ban hogaya.:)
Yeah,maybe because i reported his countless posts,my hard work finally came off.

Btw one of the members of his gang is also going to get banned again ;)

Last edited:
Razpak,i think that he will get permanent or ban of not less than two months this time LOL
Do you know how much traffic he brings to this site???
If I was the owner of this site I would keep that member on short bans only.

@Sidak you have an amazing voice, am surprised you didn't try to make a career out of it.

Do you know how much traffic he brings to this site???
If I was the owner of this site I would keep that member on short bans only.
Maybe,but read his posts,He has abused iam benglai like hell.lets wait and see what happens.

Razpak,i think that he will get permanent or ban of not less than two months this time LOL

Joke of the week.

The mindset of his, synchronizes perfectly with somebody who has control over a lot of stuffs, hence the punishments are at large to be given, as the least ( 5days) as stipulated by the forum software and for name sake.

You know the proverb..... Birds of the same feather, sh!t together.. Its true in his case.

Maybe,but read his posts,He has abused iam benglai like hell.lets wait and see what happens.

Been a mod somewhere else so I think I kinda understand how a site works.
He would get short ban....Btw that member has about 29negative points the highest on this site.

Joke of the week.

The mindset of his, synchronizes perfectly with somebody who has control over a lot of stuffs, hence the punishments are at large to be given, as the least ( 5days) as stipulated by the forum software and for name sake.

You know the proverb..... Birds of the same feather, sh!t together.. Its true in his case.
Sparkyyyyy why do u always have to be sooo dare devilish???
Hehehe

@SpArK What happened to Krait?? Also do you have some plan in your mind to woo Webby to unban Neptune?? :D

Sparkyyyyy why do u always have to be sooo dare devilish???
Hehehe

Who dares wins.

@SpArK What happened to Krait?? Also do you have some plan in your mind to woo Webby to unban Neptune?? :D

Neptune is a planet, astronauts dont like inaccessible planets.

Its as impossible as filling air in an empty cashew nut shell.

Hope you got the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom