What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you about that later...

But tell me what does "khatun" mean??
aahhh...so you never wanna reveal anything......:undecided:

any way..:(:(
Khatun (Mongolian: Хатан, Khatan, Persian: خاتون‎ – Khātūn, Turkish: Hatun) is a female title of nobility and alternative to male "khan" prominently used in the First Turkic Empire and in the subsequentMongol Empire. It is equivalent to "queen" or "empress" approximately.

Before the advent of Islam in Central Asia, Khatun was the title of the Queen of Bukhara. According to the Encyclopaedia of Islam:[1]

Khatun [is] a title of Sogdian origin borne by the wives and female relatives of the T'u-chüeh and subsequent Turkish rulers.

the Khatun (Katyn) in the Kazakh language, usually refers the married women, still many Kazakh people commonly call their wife as katyn or katun in this modern time. This word not only used in Kazakh language, but also one of the common word in all other Turkic speaking nations such as Turkish, Uzbek, Uighur, Tatar and Kirghiz etc.[citation needed]

British Orientalist Gerard Clauson (1891–1974) considers "xa:tun" as borrowed from Sogdian "xwat'yn" (xwateen), in Sogdian xwat'y ('landlord, sovereign') and "xwat'yn" ('a landlord's or a sovereign's wife'); it is the precise wife'; it is the precise meaning of "xat:un" in the early period; cf. Pers.[2]

OMG!!!!
:help:

You gotta see this @Nair saab @kurup @DRAY @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Armstrong @Alpha1
@Manvantaratruti

Pdf is campaigning for BJP

image.jpg

:girl_wacko:

Ohhh nooo..:disagree:.I told ya I am gonna hurt them real bad this time.:butcher:

you bet!:angel:

I dont want your passport.I will infiltrate here whenever I want to.
STOP ME IF YOU CAN!!!:devil:

Btw what is khatun???

Khatun is a title very commonly used by Bangladeshi women. You being Bangladeshi and a woman, there is a good chance you are a Khatun too. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom