What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey I never provoked you on any thing.....
I won't do it any time, you know that...
you always keep scolding me...:cray::cray:
:(

Don't be like that
Aaawwww
Dont get upset....:disagree:
I have never dissected your personal lives....but now I guess its time I got ready with my scalpels to make incisions where it hurts most. :devil:

Teach are you going to;
Cut them into pieces?
Nuke them?
Guatanamo bay?
Or some other punishment in mind ?:coffee:

You're my old turk fren...tell me which one suits @Dem!god @Ravi Nair and @Armstrong best??
I am not going to let them have it easy....it should be painful and they should bleed to death.:butcher:

Aaawwww
I have never dissected your personal lives....but now I guess its time I got ready with my scalpels to make incisions where it hurts most. :devil:

You're my old turk fren...tell me which one suits @Dem!god @Ravi Nair and @Armstrong best??
I am not going to let them have it easy....it should be painful and they should bleed to death.:butcher:
Skin them alive!
But then again,they are young.
You could try to forgive them since you are the Teach.
Or send them Antarctica,to live with the penguins.
@Armstrong could use a diet.

Aaawwww

good...
this was only left to see in my life....a teacher want her student to strange to death.....:cray::cray:
deva re deva, utha le re- utha le,.. ab aur dekha nai jata......
mere ko nai...@levina ko...:lol::lol:

Skin them alive!
Oh my...i cant dont it.:bad:

T-123456 said:
But then again,they are young.
You could try to forgive them since you are the Teach.
Nope they dont deserve it....:butcher:

T-123456 said:
@Armstrong could use a diet.
Lolzzzz yes I'll send him to Antarctica with frozen veggies.That should kill him.:devil:
And yes the self confessed CASANOVA will date the penguins.:rofl:

T-123456 said:
Or send them Antarctica,to live with the penguins.
Yes now that valentines is approaching...that should be just the apt punishment.
@Ravi Nair would not even be able to buy a gift for his polynesian GF.Nor will he be able to call her.One day after valentines she would have ditched him.:cheesy:

@Dem!god is planning to propose somebody on 14th.So this would spoil his date tooo....:rofl:

And I will have the last laugh bwhahaha...:devil:

Lolzzzz yes I'll send him to Antarctica with frozen veggies.That should kill him.:devil:

Yes now that valentines is approaching...that should be just the apt punishment.
@Ravi Nair would not even be able to buy a gift for his polynesian GF.Nor will he be able to call her.One day after valentines she would have ditched him.:cheesy:

@Dem!god is planning to propose somebody on 14th.So this would spoil his date tooo....:rofl:

Bad teach,at least let them take their loved ones with them to Antarctica in the name of love:rofl:

ha ha ha...
do you also have 10th sense ..
how do you know so much about me......are you reading my mind....:azn:
:lol::lol:

Wat up Levina Khatun? Still pretending to be an Indian, don't worry we won't get you deported :lol:

Pehla pehla pyar hai. . .pehli pehli bar hai:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

New%2BMadhuriDixit.jpg

Bad teach,at least let them take their loved ones with them to Antarctica in the name of love:rofl:

Ohhh nooo..:disagree:.I told ya I am gonna hurt them real bad this time.:butcher:
ha ha ha...
do you also have 10th sense ..
how do you know so much about me......are you reading my mind....:azn:
:lol:
you bet!:angel:

Wat up Levina Khatun? Still pretending to be an Indian, don't worry we won't get you deported :lol:
I dont want your passport.I will infiltrate here whenever I want to.
STOP ME IF YOU CAN!!!:devil:

Btw what is khatun???
Oh come on illegal Bangladeshis are such kill-joys ! :(
Yes....but I am not one of them....:p:
you will be soon sent to post a Pakistani flag in Antarctica.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom