What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost i guess :D:D:D

i should sleep now

36_1_55.gif

Kashmir wali thread naa? Yeh to natural hai,bro. Discussion on Kashmir between an Indian and a Pakistani without some sort of heated arguments is beyond imagination. Just Chill. and ignore it.;) (Serious discussion on Kashmir is possible but not here)

Thik hai, aisi hi eek ladki dhundta hoon tumhare liye. Shaadi kaar lena :partay:

You know the topic you recently made in Seniors cafe? I want to congratulate the quality of the posts on it.

You are one of the few posters here that can look at Indo-Pak issues objectively.

You know the topic you recently made in Seniors cafe? I want to congratulate the quality of the posts on it.

You are one of the few posters here that can look at Indo-Pak issues objectively.
Thank you,Ravi.And it was great to have a critic like you there. Your posts were a quality read too. Hope we can have a discussion on K-Issue together soon.

Thank you,Ravi.And it was great to have a critic like you there. Your posts were a quality read too. Hope we can have a discussion on K-Issue together soon.

Unfortunately my knowledge on Kashmir is lacking and it gets emotionally charged really soon. :/

I tend to avoid Kashmir :(

Unfortunately my knowledge on Kashmir is lacking and it gets emotionally charged really soon. :/

I tend to avoid Kashmir :(
You get emotionally charged on Kashmir!! Why? You never happened to be so far? I thought you are cool like a cucumber!!!

Nope, other people.

Me? cool as a cucumber? I had a massive rant against Spring Onion not too long ago, @chak de INDIA and @Indischer are witnesses.
Ohh!! I missed it :D

I think it's better to avoid these short battles and exhaust ourselves.Because in the end, it gives away nothing.Indi and you have great potentials and ability to think in depth. So why this unnecessary waste of energy? I am against putting anyone on ignore list because it violates my idea of democratic spirit but even I was compelled to put one on that list for the first time in two years.Because arguing with that person with such stupid logic seemed futile.

Ohh!! I missed it :D

I think it's better to avoid these short battles and exhaust ourselves.Because in the end, it gives away nothing.Indi and you have great potentials and ability to think in depth. So why this unnecessary waste of energy? I am against putting anyone on ignore list because it violates my idea of democratic spirit but even I was compelled to put one on that list for the first time in two years.Because arguing with that person with such stupid logic seemed futile.

I thought she just troll baited.

tuba tuba main aik **** star ko kiyoon like kerny laga asghfaaaaaaaaaaaaar ya allah mery agly pichly gunaah maaf farma :astagh:
Really?shes a **** star?never knew that :partay:

chahti hai ki mai unko Didi bolu,duniya kitni niche gir chuki hai :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yahan baqi threads check karo,duniya bohot hi neeche gir chuki hai,me telling you to call me didi is nothing compared to the giri huwi harkatein of some members here:enjoy:

Zero tolerance policy hai ban karne ki un members ko jo female member ko pareshan karte hai,Anouncements wale section me jake dekh thread khula hai.
Tu to gaya,aur has le :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Kitna Jhoot bolte ho,toba:astagh:

Last edited:
@cheekybird is like my elder sister :partay:
she wont feel bad :lol:

tu gaya :butcher:
Tab khayal nahin aya jab mazak ura rahe thay:cray:
Aur yahan ka king Kahan hai usko shikayat lagati hoon apki @arp2041 election thread se time milay to yahan ki junta ki kuch complàints hain,ye Banda mera mazak uda raha tha :cray:

Not SHE. Actually it was a HE.The queen bee.
I liked the movie,:Dkangna ranaut did a good job:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom