What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm spending Hours on PDF since 4 days now and you ain't seeing me? :sarcastic:
I don't know....
may be you are wearing the cloak of invisibility.......:lol:
on serious note...seriously I am not seeing u enough here...only last nite I saw u on political section.....

I don't know....
may be you are wearing the cloak of invisibility.......:lol:
on serious note...seriously I am not seeing u enough here...only last nite I saw u on political section.....

Aise hi,I'm spending less time in Bimaru corner but posting in all other threads! :drag:

hmmm....
so, what was the issue on ur naxalite thread....:drag:

Nah, a Pakistani member was on 'SOS' Short on Substance. Hence, bought naxal issue in Kashmir thread. I asked him to start new thread on it and we can debate on it. However, i'm SOS on naxal & maoist issue. That why I asked other members to help me. :pop: In couple of days, i'm going to read on it and counter myself! :drag:

Nah, a Pakistani member was on 'SOS' Short on Substance. Hence, bought naxal issue in Kashmir thread. I asked him to start new thread on it and we can debate on it. However, i'm SOS on naxal & maoist issue. That why I asked other members to help me. :pop: In couple of days, i'm going to read on it and counter myself! :drag:
hmmm......ok...
but don't u have exams ..... or ur preparations are done......:pop:

Exams are in 2 week of May, preparations are on Par but ain't done...:angel:
hmmm....I too have exams ...but I am not studying at all.....:(
don't know whats gonna happen.....:cry:

hmmm....I too have exams ...but I am not studying at all.....:(
don't know whats gonna happen.....:cry:

Every day I devote sufficient time to studies, then only I do other things. You can make studies your 1st Priority and then other things, things will start falling in place + you'll clear your exams with flying colors! :whistle:

Every day I devote sufficient time to studies, then only I do other things. You can make studies your 1st Priority and then other things, things will start falling in place + you'll clear your exams with flying colors! :whistle:
ok...I am a lazy brat...waste a lot of time.....and have weak understanding....:undecided:
how much time u devote in studies......:what:

ok...I am a lazy brat...waste a lot of time.....and have weak understanding....:undecided:
how much time u devote in studies......:what:

So am I and waste lot of time on stupid things....You have weak understanding - I have issue in comprehending english. :hitwall: 4 to 5 hours daily, Sunday is exception. I told you why these days i'm here, once things will get fine, will start devoting more time. :)

So am I and waste lot of time on stupid things....You have weak understanding - I have issue in comprehending english. :hitwall: 4 to 5 hours daily, Sunday is exception. I told you why these days i'm here, once things will get fine, will start devoting more time. :)
damn.....4 to 5 hrs daily...
i haven't studied even an hours for moths now.......:cry:
don't know how will I manage my exams.....need to take some break....from pdf.......

damn.....4 to 5 hrs daily...
i haven't studied even an hours for moths now.......:cry:
don't know how will I manage my exams.....need to take some break....from pdf.......
kids everywhere o_Oo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom