What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oyeee whats this ???phir bannnn ho gaye????:tsk:

Why dont you guys understand that a dead soldier is useless :angry: ???

Hypocrisy at its best!!!

Think of it this way...US attacked Iraq and Afghanistan on the pretext of saving the world...keeps mum about Syria....and now they oppose Russia (when Russia hasnt caused any blood shed in Crimea) whoa!!

@Banned Member
report in.
Banned Member reporting in captain :super:

Hypocrisy at its best!!!

Think of it this way...US attacked Iraq and Afghanistan on the pretext of saving the world...keeps mum about Syria....and now they oppose Russia (when Russia hasnt caused any blood shed in Crimea) whoa!!

@Banned Member
report in.

Those Human zoos were actually in Belgium. And you're talking about US foreign policy vis a vis another Western Country.:eek:
(Doesn't the West also include Europe in addition to the Americas? :-))

Those Human zoos were actually in Belgium. And you're talking about US foreign policy vis a vis another Western Country.:eek:
(Doesn't the West also include Europe in addition to the Americas? :-))

Slave trade existed in US too...and discrimination on the basis of skin color is still very prevalent in US.
Please dont quote Obama now 8-)

tell me why??? why did you have to take the risk???
Refrain from using profanity on the forum...and ofcourse you can indulge in sane discussions.Cant you?
i was unable to control my sentiments...............
and to be honest,i am happy with what i did there........

Slave trade existed in US too...and discrimination on the basis of skin color is still very prevalent in US.

So are you telling me that if I were to say that you have a wrinkly old hand that was as brown as a chappatti would that be misconstrued as being 'discriminatory on the basis of skin color' ? :o:

Even if what I really meant was that I compared your hand with that heavenly delight - a smoldering hot chappatti ready to be eaten with some Tarkeiii waliii Daaal ! :angel:

Yes. But my point was that power-games played between two Western Nations aren't the best example to cite Western hypocrisy.:meeting:

So are you telling me that if I were to say that you have a wrinkly old hand that was as brown as a chappatti would that be misconstrued as being 'discriminatory on the basis of skin color' ? :o:

Even if what I really meant was that I compared your hand with that heavenly delight - a smoldering hot chappatti ready to be eaten with some Tarkeiii waliii Daaal ! :angel:

whatever....... :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom