What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! She's one of the very few Dalits that doesn't hold a grudge against Brahmins. :eek: Cool lady though. So, what's a King Mamba?:lol:

It is not about holding grudges it is about how she denies any sort of discrimination ever happened and says Muslims invented it lol.

A nickname if you were an American you would probably be able to figure it out.

Dosto.........Google Ko Ambani ney khareed liya hai......................

1898034_715665565121582_1661227394_n.jpg

:lol:

CD gave me one, I have raised the issue right there, if no steps are taken then I am gonna put all chini members on my ignore list.

If you ain't at fault, then webby is going to remove it. My post was in right spirit but my wordings weren't. That is why he has awarded me. To be honest, except CD all chinese members post from their Back, it's better to put them in Ignore List! :D

I am half high . . don't ask me technical questions bruv :D

I see, did you imbibe cream, super cream, some natural manala or is it generic weed. If you are a brave soul and have tried something more exotic in the Indian waters like salvia or shiva moon then hat's off and welcome to the club.

It's natural once we get to mingle with each other. Foreign Nations, ironically, allow us to interact the best. I have a few Pakistani friends too. Most are like me on most counts.:)

Yeah I have Indian friends in person too, most are Punjabi though. One if half Pakistani half Hyderabadi lol.

Babaji we were waiting for you to arrive :yes4:

How the lemur doing???
And have you stopped meditating?? Ahem ahem :D

I never stop meditating, lest I be shaking some sense into some less enlightened soul (as seen in my pro pic).

I see, did you imbibe cream, super cream, some natural manala or is it generic weed. If you are a brave soul and have tried something more exotic in the Indian waters like salvia or shiva moon then hat's off and welcome to the club.
so, which fair and lovely u use.....
375619_soapbox.gif

Kanjar AAPtards had issue with the 24/7, apparently it is only used by hookers and ergo its closure will ensure that hookers will up and disappear. Dumb a$$, skunk a$$ fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom