What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At RAW we keep only a STOOL to handle BD affairs, no desk, table, room is needed :D

South Asia desk velle. Tabhi toh tereko BD sub section ka chief bana rakha hai. We have more qualified people like @levina running the middle east desk or dealing with Pakistan (she did after all vault across the IB somehow :lol:).

Let me confirm this...that after my account was hacked i had asked the twitter guys to deactivate it. And I am not LEVINA on twitter...cross my heart.

So jiskoo bhi pakda hai...thats not me.:no:

:hitwall:

There was PDF twitter account tweet that tagged you, @Indischer @Srinivas & others...............

I thought they must me you all...................... :hitwall:

We have more qualified people like @levina running the middle east desk or dealing with Pakistan (she did after all vault across the IB somehow :lol:).
8-)
GTH !!!
Babaji .....grrrr:angry:
:hitwall:

There was PDF twitter account tweet that tagged you, @Indischer @Srinivas & others...............

I thought they must me you all...................... :hitwall:

Really???
Hehehe...whoever did that ...made a preposterous post. :D
Lol!!!
I use FB only...
So whichever levina was tagged in twitter isnt me.:lol:

Last edited:
I have a band of Indian followers? o_O

I am a truth teller .... :p:
Sir you are a hero to the oppressed masses of South Asia, may Allah bless you, you need to keep exposing the nefarious tactics employed by terrorist RAW to bully our neighbors. More power to you and your pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom