What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I must be crazy...or may be because i have turned into a tomboy after joining PDF.
But lil while back one of friends sent me this....and I could not stop laughing.
Dangerous Minds Hilariously WRONG sexist ad from the 1970s
I suppose this is what you meant ...isnt it??
WTF is this....:omghaha::omghaha:

Balls, huh? They give you courage? What the **** was in them?

Here are a few choice quotes from this 1978 ad:

“You need BALLS to conquer the world.”

“Just pop a few BALLS in your mouth and you’ll be ready for anything.”

And my personal favorite:

“Brown-bag your BALLS to work, so you don’t run out of steam.”​

bhai shant ho jao....
10 baar gyatri mantra ka path karo...sari musibat kat jayegi....:partay::partay:

Aaj subeh subeh mera Jap-Tap sub bhagn ho gaya hai.....Do golaakriti judwon ke wajah se....aaj mujhe Gayatri Mantra ke saath saath 108 Ashtakshari aur 256 Panchaakshari bhi stuthibadd roop se jappni padegi.:partay:

Sorry Shakimaan...oops, Didijaan :D

Lekin Ravi ko bhi daath milni chahiye...woh bhi mere jaisa hee hai.:yes4:

I really think @WebMaster should open up a special PM facility for just you and @Ravi Nair .....you guys talk soooooo much
fainting-smiley.gif

It reminds me of @Armstrong and @Dillinger .......

Dillinger was a BIMARU too...

Aaj subeh subeh mera Jap-Tap sub bhagn ho gaya hai.....Do golaakriti judwon ke wajah se....aaj mujhe Gayatri Mantra ke saath saath 108 Ashtakshari aur 256 Panchaakshari bhi stuthibadd roop se jappni padegi.:partay:

Last edited:
I really think @WebMaster should open up a special PM facility for just you and @Ravi Nair .....you guys talk soooooo much
fainting-smiley.gif

hehe:D We've nowhere to go, but seek asylum in BIMARU corner....Dillinger used to be fun too, though I haven't interacted much with him. I guess his visits too have decreased.

wtf.....is that aakriti....care to explain...
:omghaha::omghaha:

ek baar already daant kha chuka hoon...Ab dubara marwayega kya? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom