What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
laaj rakh liyo mere bhai veeru ki, Basanti :D

Katti hai aapse meri :(

meko bhi bula liye rehte to kya bigad jata :angry:

Bill bhar deta aapka bhi :disagree:

Ismay apni be laj hai. Tension not. I'm not going to be part of PDF sholay. Hermoine ji is going to replace me. :secret:

Indee as far as I know Aero wont post ıt wıthout any proof.He knows ıt too well that ıt would brew a storm on the forum and that he'll br answerable to many on the forum as well as outsıde ıt.

Why not? This is just an internet forum own & run by one or more individual(s), so what if he posts a fake letter/email and it brews a storm here? He is not answerable to anybody here, he is the admin here, and outside he is not a public figure who is answerable to UN, he might be knowing some of the Pakistani members here personally, but why they would ask questions? In fact they might give him a few more such letters!! :-)

@DRAY @Roybot dada has caught him red handed many times. What he is saying is Loathe of crap. I can share the thread started wherein it was mentioned this: In Indian Kashmir, Kashmiri right Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK) along with their address. If they don't mention it, their post doesn't get delivered. :omghaha:

I've even seen Elite members posting Photoshoed images of Quran during Ramadan time to prove it was done by Indian Army & what not. Muslims are not supposed to lie during Ramadan. :ashamed:

Last edited:
@DRAY @Roybot dada has caught him red handed many times. What he is saying is Loathe of crap. I can share the thread started wherein it was mentioned this: In Indian Kashmir, Kashmiri right Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK) along with their address. If they don't mention it, their post doesn't get delivered.

I've even seen Elite members posting Photo images of Qura during Ramadan time to prove it was done by Indian Army & what not. :ashamed:
bole to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom