What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041

Ban kyase ho gaya? Aab main aapna idea kisko sunau? :unsure:

@Dem!god

Chill.Cool down.Thanda ho. You have to be seasoned with such kind of arguments like me. Grow a thick skin :enjoy:

@Indischer
Bhai, tumko phirse notification nehi mila.:-)
mai kya bolu mujhe samaj...nai aata.....
I am accused by pakistanis.....I am not neutral......
accused by indian ..I am not nationalist....
mai kya bolu mujhe samaj nai aata..........:unsure:

Well said, Babumoshoy.:tup: What is the name of the book that you're referring to? I had read the Autobiography of a Yogi while in 10th. Must say, it had me hooked for a while. Mahavatar Babaji and his low profile is exactly how I envisage truly enlightened souls to be.:-)

TAPOBHUMI NARMADA: TAPOBHUMI NARMADA---------HINDI

I don't know if any English version is available or not.:( If you were touched in your soul by Mahabatar babaji, this seven volumes of the author's travel account will give you quite a similar feelings.

What ever you feel appropriate, say it. You might get abused, mocked.But that does not matter at all. We should all be ourselves.That's why I said grow a thick skin. I had written a post protesting Hermione's view but chose to delete it later because I can't change her views, I should not attempt it either. I speak what I feel write,that's all.

Bas kar pagle....rulaayega kya?:cry:

jo tumhe sahi lage, usiko bolo.:tup:

No hon we are not an intolerant nation. Nor are Pakistanis extremists and terrorists.
Dont hurt yourself....

This incident is being politicized beyond limits. The strings are pulled by politicians sitting in Delhi and Islamabad.
now you don't hurt your self over this issue.....
cool down .........

Ye bimaru corner hai ya chughli corner,Sara waqt star plus ka drama chal raha hota hai :p: I'm glad the king didn't see this or would've kicked me out of here :p:

Ye bimaru corner hai ya chughli corner,Sara waqt star plus ka drama chal raha hota hai :p: I'm glad the king didn't see this or would've kicked me out of here :p:
ban ho gaya hai wo..:lol::lol:

Madam, this is our war cabinet. Here we discuss strategies, battle tactics and future plan for attack.

By the way, this place is prohibited for Pakistanis, especially those who fly :ph34r:

Hello ji....You're really one of the cooler posters on PDF. Pleased to have you in this caarner.:wave:

now you don't hurt your self over this issue.....
cool down .........

People die in sectarian violence, Terrorism etc, no one utters a word, aur ek chote say issue pay ansuoo ki nadiya bhai ja rahi gai. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom