What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indischer

My friend, the conversation you and Mr.Skull and Bones were having in the "1/4th Americans don't know.." thread was quite pleasant in reading and I wish I could have participated in it.Unfortunately I missed it some how.I hope you must have read Karma Yoga, such in depth discourse wouldn't have been possible otherwise. Our thoughts on life quite fascinatingly resemble each other on most of the points except some minor differences. Hope to read more from you in future.

You're embarrassing me Babumoshoy.
jawsmiley.gif

Good to find someone who shares similar views about Life. :cheers:But dare I say those who've found out the meaninglessness of Life have a short Lifespan, freed as they are from the morality on suicide.:D

Many of my views are distilled from texts on existentialism(which might have drawn inspiration from various religio-philosophical classics), the odd analysis of Vedantic philosophies and a few personal observations in this regard. How about you? Any particular source of inspiration in your case?

han or humne to dhature ugaa rakkhe hain shareer pe :angry:

I hate hypocrites thats it :angry:

Jo thread may ranting kar raha hai Kashmiri hate you, ek post karna hai, woh pagal go jana hai. Waiting for him to reply to my other post. I'll try and beat him with technicalities. :drag:

Jo thread may ranting kar raha hai Kashmiri hate you, ek post karna hai, woh pagal go jana hai. Waiting for him to reply to my other post. I'll try and beat him with technicalities. :drag:

arre ye rantings thread hai pagli. . is link pe click kar ke dekh kuchh hai :hitwall:

Rantings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom