What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indischer

My friend, the conversation you and Mr.Skull and Bones were having in the "1/4th Americans don't know.." thread was quite pleasant in reading and I wish I could have participated in it.Unfortunately I missed it some how.I hope you must have read Karma Yoga, such in depth discourse wouldn't have been possible otherwise. Our thoughts on life quite fascinatingly resemble each other on most of the points except some minor differences. Hope to read more from you in future.

Who had JOINED you??? :undecided:

FEVICOL se?? :lol:
720_dash1.gif
Pj kaa bhi eek standard hota tha. Yeh to usse bhi age nikal gaya.

Oh my god!! You don't know Idune!! He is the resident pdf Jamati bangladeshi, a gifted conspiracy theorists, and the person-in-charge to keep the Bangladeshi section entertaining for us!! :D

The hunk with thousand desktop icons :D Oh wait, this is another one.

Oh my god!! You don't know Idune!! He is the resident pdf Jamati bangladeshi, a gifted conspiracy theorists, and the person-in-charge to keep the Bangladeshi section entertaining for us!! :D

@ExtraOdinary @Roybot and @arp2041 can tell you more about him, I am sure he is the one you are looking for. :D
Say whatever you wanna say about him @idune sir is very persistent, he is the only Jamati still opening threads and carrying out the usual rants after Hasina didi's victory. May Odin the one and only true god bless him with good health and a long life otherwise PDF would become so boring :undecided:

@ExtraOdinary @Roybot and @arp2041 can tell you more about him, I am sure he is the one you are looking for. :D

Kalu Miah ka bare may kya vichar hai. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom