What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai, mujhe toh DamagedGoods behtar lag raha hai sun ne ko. Aur phir, as the Bible says, Do not take the Lord's name in vain! Jeez! :laugh:
ha ab to lage ga hi.....:cheesy: :lol::lol:
christan kab se ban gaya tu......bible says nun to live in celibacy...but italy wala incident yaad hai na...

ha ab to lage ga hi.....:cheesy: :lol::lol:
christan kab se ban gaya tu......bible says nun to live in celibacy...but italy wala incident yaad hai na...

Mein hamesha se hi Christian tha. I belong to a very special branch called Presbyterian-Hanafi-Brahmin...similar to Husseini Brahmins.:sarcastic:

Mein hamesha se hi Christian tha. I belong to a very special branch called Presbyterian-Hanafi-Brahmin...similar to Husseini Brahmins.:sarcastic:
:o::o::o:
chalo theek hai...
batao..total kine page hai bible me.....sahi to christan nai to hussaini ...:sarcastic::sarcastic:
aur ye hussaine brahman kab se...
@Indischer oh bhai..kutch bole ga....

Last edited:
what's up buddy.... and what is this obsession of yours with duke and duchess .....I can't get it...

Yes. It is a romanticisation of a period of Medieval Chivalry.

I am sure the peasants of that era has something to say about it.

Yes. It is a romanticisation of a period of Medieval Chivalry.

I am sure the peasants of that era has something to say about it.
sure,....why don't you go first.....:sarcastic:
@Ravi Nair .....hey peasant buddy,,,...you don't have to any anything on this...:partay::partay:

sure,....why don't you go first.....:sarcastic:

Basically the knight of that era, from 800 A.D. to 1400 A.D. I guess, especially the French had a code for the Knights. Save the damsel in distress, help the poor and all that.

This was pretty much the Nobility of England and France donning heavy armour and belonging to an elite class of warrior.

Knights are referred to as Sir' You know, when someone is conferred knighthood they will be given 'sir' as a refix.

The Chivalric code itself is a romanticised version of events, as the Knights themselves were nothing more than thugs who extorted from the peasants and in turn were answerbale to the feudal lords, who were answerable to the King.

The reason...
Days after I had joined this forum...i picked up an ugly fight with few members here over Hindu Vs Muslims.Obviously I was supporting both the groups...I faced a lot flak for it.Lot of innuendos were thrown at me.
Then once on Middle east thread my personal life was dissected by members when they could not give me an apt reply.
So from then on I had decided not to give out my personal details.After a point it does hurt....I cant pretend that it doesn't.

Internet is an foreboding place :(

Basically the knight of that era, from 800 A.D. to 1400 A.D. I guess, especially the French had a code for the Knights. Save the damsel in distress, help the poor and all that.

This was pretty much the Nobility of England and France donning heavy armour and belonging to an elite class of warrior.

Knights are referred to as Sir' You know, when someone is conferred knighthood they will be given 'sir' as a refix.

The Chivalric code itself is a romanticised version of events, as the Knights themselves were nothing more than thugs who extorted from the peasants and in turn were answerbale to the feudal lords, who were answerable to the King.
hey,... but not every Knight was called sir,....It was a special title only awarded to few...to some extra genius or heroic warriors..
and knights.. weren't thugs... I admire them ....may be I was a Knight in m previous life....

hey,... but not every Knight was called sir,....It was a special title only awarded to few...to some extra genius or heroic warriors..
and knights.. weren't thugs... I admire them ....may be I was a Knight in m previous life....

A lot of them were, a lot of them weren't.

But they were part of the nobility.

A lot of them were, a lot of them weren't.

But they were part of the nobility.
ya, I liked the last line....who doesn't want to be elite....:partay::partay:
so, you also have something special for those horse men....:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom