What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ananda Bazar, editorial page...I wanted your views on that..

Just checked that, I don't agree with most part of it, mostly leftist view that we have heard for decades but that didn't give us anything in real terms. Today we do not have much industries left in our state because of this attitude. I can discuss why I oppose this article in details, but do you want my view on the industry part only or on every paragraph? And should we discuss it in West Bengal Corner?

@Roybot was calling me the infiltrator...he thinks I am some illegal Bangladeshi and I've infiltrated this thread.....ufff that catoon!:pissed:

I always had this doubt, so, Dhaka, Coomilla, Barisal, or Sylet?? :D

I havent understood the 2nd question.
And 3rd question...well I have proved that many times...sooo :)
hey...my second question was straight.....do you find any wisdom in my posts...or it's just aaawww....:p:P

and for 3rd that mean you are bad....I understood that but in what....that I asked...:D

:sniper:

How did you come to that conclusion???
Stop wasting your time...I am not going to reveal it ever.
(Bol diya toh badi pitaayi hogi:tsk:)

Finally it dawned on you??8-)
GOOD MORNING!!!

Damn!! She is an ISI agent. :o::o::o:

@levina
madamji.....why you don't wanna reveal your state....
P.S. i am not asking the state..but the reason...so, don't get angry...

@levina
madamji.....why you don't wanna reveal your state....
P.S. i am not asking the state..but the reason...so, don't get angry...
The reason...
Days after I had joined this forum...i picked up an ugly fight with few members here over Hindu Vs Muslims.Obviously I was supporting both the groups...I faced a lot flak for it.Lot of innuendos were thrown at me.
Then once on Middle east thread my personal life was dissected by members when they could not give me an apt reply.
So from then on I had decided not to give out my personal details.After a point it does hurt....I cant pretend that it doesn't.

The reason...
Days after I had joined this forum...i picked up an ugly fight with few members here over Hindu Vs Muslims.Obviously I was supporting both the groups...I faced a lot flak for it.Lot of innuendos were thrown at me.
Then once on Middle east thread my personal life was dissected by members when they could not give me an apt reply.
So from then on I had decided not to give out my personal details.After a point it does hurt....I cant pretend that it doesn't.
Ok... I will ask No more....:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom