What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both lives have their own goods and bads. Single life is like an wild stallion and married life is more balanced, peaceful and matured. Both are equally necessary. When you will marry you will know. :-)

I don't know. . . i'll probably end up in a courtroom . . . with my divorce lawyer . . . :ashamed:

waie musibat is still 5-6 years away :D

I don't know. . . i'll probably end up in a courtroom . . . with my divorce lawyer . . . :ashamed:
From my experience I can tell you luck has a role to play in a happily marriage life. I pray to God that a happy, jolly boy like you finds an excellent match.

Mera college May main Finish ho raha hai. :cry:

That's sad. I usually remained a bit depressed when college were at it's last days. Not because I feared the outside world but the pain to depart from my best buddies.

From my experience I can tell you luck has a role to play in a happily marriage life. I pray to God that a happy, jolly boy like you finds an excellent match.

thank you dada, but i know my Maa ji very well :lol:

she will tie my knots with some obese Rajputana cow :agree:

Exams are in April. There are hardly any classes.... :o:

Ghumne hi chali jaya kar :tongue:

That's sad. I usually remained a bit depressed when college were at it's last days. Not because I feared the outside world but the pain to depart from my best buddies.

All good things come to end. :cry: I have limited friends and two of them are going to be with me for another 2 years...This eases my pain....:)

Our exams are going to get over in 1st week of May, we've planned out 2 weeks tour to Kerala and Pondi. Our last attempt to spend some time together, who knows after that we'll ever meet or not. :(

thank you dada, but i know my Maa ji very well :lol:

she will tie my knots with some obese Rajputana cow :agree:

Ghumne hi chali jaya kar :tongue:

Last week we went to Agra. My best buddies are in Kashmir at the moment & they are returning on Sunday, so from monday onwards, we'll go to college for gedi. :drag:

Haan, kangana ranaut, sunidhi chauhan, sonal chauhan sundar nehi hai? Aur mere bhai, aishwariya ke peeche mat bhag, phasega baad mein.

Na dada, Maa ji jis khunte se bandh dengi . . mai to khushi kushi lagaam thama dunga apni :D

Last week we went to Agra. My best buddies are in Kashmir at the moment & they are returning on Sunday, so from monday onwards, we'll go to college for gedi. :drag:

Agra is like my second home :taz:

Na dada, Maa ji jis khunte se bandh dengi . . mai to khushi kushi lagaam thama dunga apni :D

Shaadi se pehle acchi tarah se baat chit kar lena. maa baap bhi galat ho sakte hain. It's often hard for them to understand the mindset of younger gen. Agar kuch khatke to chillake bolna. Darna mat mere Rajput sher. :D

Shaadi se pehle acchi tarah se baat chit kar lena. maa baap bhi galat ho sakte hain. It's often hard for them to understand the mindset of younger gen. Agar kuch khatke to chillake bolna. Darna mat mere Rajput sher. :D

He'll be like this:
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom