What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are saying 5 run per over with just 1 wicket is good bowling ? dude you are making too below standard for bowlers when you are putting too high batting standard :P

if we see the scores of last match between Pakistan and Srilanka, the target set by srilanka which is facing good bowing line up of pakistan. It is reasonable to say that Indian Spinners did well to restrict BD batsmen on that pitch.

if we see the scores of last match between Pakistan and Srilanka, the target set by srilanka which is facing good bowing line up of pakistan. It is reasonable to say that Indian Spinners did well to restrict BD batsmen on that pitch.
that is what i am talking about, you are saying that because spinners do not get help from pitch at all.

To be precise - Purana ID kon sa tha. :lol:
Morons are falling in their trap. It's not good for NaMo :angry:

Not a problem ...... :drag:

If Namo deserves he will get those votes back!!

wapis de do chup chap se . . . warna bhabhi ji ko apka or @BDforever karishta bata dunga :enjoy:

:mad::mad:
7016_66.gif

that is what i am talking about, you are saying that because spinners do not get help from pitch at all.

The reason why I said wrist spinner will do well is because the pitch is offering bounce, a wrist spinner will get turn and bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom