What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because contrary to popular opinion neither Jihadis are given a Hero's Welcome in Pakistan nor are they paraded about in the streets of Punjab; I have no idea where this happens....perhaps the journalist who penned this article would be able to tell you better ! :)

Secondly I've never heard of that guy - Never....not in any of my readings of the Kashmir Issue but suddenly he pops up out of nowhere & hes exceptionally famous who's been given a Hero's Welcome in the Past ! :unsure:

So I say I think @Icarus would be the best person to talk about this because frankly the Article sounded BS to me ! :undecided:

That thread has been deleted.

We had terrorism problem in Punjab. We gunned them down & that's the only way to deal with them.

These days these scumbags are killing so manyinnocents in Pakistan. I'm afraid, things are going to worsen in Pakistan, if you people fail to act against this menace.

I don't share my POV in threads, as it will turn into di*ck measuring contest. Hence, here. :)

lets wait and see...............if aeronaut doesnt take any action........ i will report to webmaster daily :undecided:

tu safe rahiyo bhai...............kalicharan tere piche padd jayega warna

Best of luck to you. :)

I meant - my tears are of Joy & Tabbaco is Prohibited in Sikhism. :)

That thread has been deleted.

We had terrorism problem in Punjab. We gunned them down & that's the only way to deal with them.

These days these scumbags are killing so manyinnocents in Pakistan. I'm afraid, things are going to worsen in Pakistan, if you people fail to act against this menace.

I don't share my POV in threads, as it will turn into di*ck measuring contest. Hence, here. :)

Best of luck to you. :)
thank you..............i will make sure everyone who abuses or makes personal attack is banned

ya toh main unko khatam kar dunga ya phir khudd saheed ho jaunga

It's you who have been doing it - Khotte, you even send messages on my YouTube Channel. Hey this is arp2041 khotta from PDF. :cuckoo:

OK...if you have so much problem....will not do it EVER :cray:

big-tears.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom