What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wo thread hi close kar diya na ??

but us bande ko kuchh nahi kiya hoga pakka :disagree:
hypocrisy ki hadd hoti hai..................mai uss bande ko ban karwa ke rahunga..............rules should be same for all..............usne veerbahadur ko galiyan di aur veerbahadur ne usko...............but veerbahadur was banned aur iske comments delete kar diya gaya..................aaj agar aeronaut ne kuch nahi kiya toh main roz webmaster ko report karunga

Why you wanted Icarus to reply to that post? Why can't you?

Because contrary to popular opinion neither Jihadis are given a Hero's Welcome in Pakistan nor are they paraded about in the streets of Punjab; I have no idea where this happens....perhaps the journalist who penned this article would be able to tell you better ! :)

Secondly I've never heard of that guy - Never....not in any of my readings of the Kashmir Issue but suddenly he pops up out of nowhere & hes exceptionally famous who's been given a Hero's Welcome in the Past ! :unsure:

So I say I think @Icarus would be the best person to talk about this because frankly the Article sounded BS to me ! :undecided:

hypocrisy ki hadd hoti hai..................mai uss bande ko ban karwa ke rahunga..............rules should be same for all..............usne veerbahadur ko galiyan di aur veerbahadur ne usko...............but veerbahadur was banned aur iske comments delete kar diya gaya..................aaj agar aeronaut ne kuch nahi kiya toh main roz webmaster ko report karunga

Welcome to PDF! Over this I fought with entire PDF management, got lame excuses. :ashamed:

i'll back you up, my pherend. . :tup:

Welcome to PDF! Over this I fought with entire PDF management, got lame excuses. :ashamed:
lets wait and see...............if aeronaut doesnt take any action........ i will report to webmaster daily :undecided:

i'll back you up, my pherend. . :tup:
tu safe rahiyo bhai...............kalicharan tere piche padd jayega warna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom