btw where is @Parul.............??

I hope bhai zakir is alive :lol:

bhai ez zamana tha tab....ye saas be kahi bahu thi , aur kausauti zindgi
one of the NIT's.....
It seems I got you right this time ...
you are one us...one of BIMARU...:lol::lol::lol:

NIT???
Whoa!!! Bowdown...

bas aise hi ......I highly doubt that...agar koi 5 baje subha uth ke PDF me post kare ga aur wo PDF se din bhar gayab....bas aise hi......kutch to hai..:partay::partay:
Ok then I was busyyy:smokin:

Sahi point pakde ho be. . .:sarcastic:
:lol:

Let me guess.......
U like those kinds of bollywood movies which are glorified sans-bahu type (sort of).....

Like Student of the Year......The film had more songs than scenes in it, forget about STORYLINE all together.

It looked like "Bahu of the year" :D

Arpiii Ab tumahara me kya karoo :coffee:

bhai ek baat mere samaj me nai aati...
jab ye 24 ghante ..ghar ke affair me chipke rahte hai to inka business kaise chalta hai...
har ladki 24 hrs. makeup me hoti hai..
har samay gahne se ladi hui....
sone pe bhi makeup kharab nai hota...
aur har ek ghar me ek badmash aurat hogi hi.....:lol::lol:
One thing is for sure that you and @arp2041 watch all the TV shows...specially the saas bahu ones :D

bhai ek baat mere samaj me nai aati...
jab ye 24 ghante ..ghar ke affair me chipke rahte hai to inka business kaise chalta hai...
har ladki 24 hrs. makeup me hoti hai..
har samay gahne se ladi hui....
sone pe bhi makeup kharab nai hota...
aur har ek ghar me ek badmash aurat hogi hi.....:lol::lol:

sabsey bdi hit to Kyuki Sans Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi.............

Remember Ba??

uska pati mar gya, bache mar gye, bacho key bachey swargwasi ho gye......but woh hai ki marney ka naam nhi leti (she became great great grandmother ALIVE).

show khtam ho gya par woh nhi :rofl:

lagta hai YAMRAAZ ney bhi haar manly BA sey :D

I wish @levina would take care of her kids instead of spending the entire day on PDF ! :(

I can't imagine how much starved of motherly affection would her 17 sons & 23 daughters would be ! :unsure:

One thing is for sure that you and @arp2041 watch all the TV shows...specially the saas bahu ones :D

CAN'T help it :cray:

TV is in the hall & my mom watch all the shows, whenever i pass through i have to SEE THEM :cray:

basically i watch english shows :D

have anyone seen any of - Sherlock, The apprentice Uk or POI??

NIT???
Whoa!!! Bowdown...
no need for that...
every year atleast 15,000 candidate get enrolled in NIT's and IIIT's..

Ok then I was busyyy
ok...I won't push further....

One thing is for sure that you and @arp2041 watch all the TV shows...specially the saas bahu ones
I don't ..these serial are very old may be I was in 10th or 11th..
sabsey bdi hit to Kyuki Sans Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi.............

Remember Ba??

uska pati mar gya, bache mar gye, bacho key bachey swargwasi ho gye......but woh hai ki marney ka naam nhi leti (she became great great grandmother ALIVE).

show khtam ho gya par woh nhi :rofl:

lagta hai YAMRAAZ ney bhi haar manly BA sey :D
I don't remember much...my mother used to watch those crappy serials .....I still hate those saas bahu serials...

I wish @levina would take care of her kids instead of spending the entire day on PDF ! :(

I can't imagine how much starved of motherly affection would her 17 sons & 23 daughters would be ! :unsure:

not to forget 80 grand children :rofl:

Armstrong.....Multi tasking is something hardwired into me....but you wont understand it baby.:)

YUP, have to agree with that - handling multiple sons & daughters is quite a task :D

Armstrong.....Multi tasking is something hardwired into me....but you wont understand it baby.:)

Yes I'm well acquainted with your definition of multi-tasking : Doing multiple things simultaneously & not getting any of them done ! :whistle:

no need for that...
every year atleast 15,000 candidate get enrolled in NIT's and IIIT's..

ok...I won't push further....

I don't ..these serial are very old may be I was in 10th or 11th..

I don't remember much...my mother used to watch those crappy serials .....I still hate those saas bahu serials...
Ohhh my mom too....that must be the reason I hate those serials soo much.Mamma is already a very emotional person,and I hated to see how those serials influenced her.

Yes I'm well acquainted with your definition of multi-tasking : Doing multiple things simultaneously & not getting any of them done ! :whistle:
Thats YOUR definition.....:devil:

Ohhh my mom too....that must be the reason I hate those serials soo much.Mamma is already a very emotional person,and I hated to see how those serials influenced her.

Thats YOUR definition.....:devil:
you know it's very rare to find women who don't like TV serials...:)
you are 1 of a kind...:lol::lol:.....

@levina you are from pune university right.....
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom