What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...now that's make me remember me of my morning schools.....
so, you still hesitate to waking up in morning.......
In my college life I missed most of my 1st lecture though starting at 10 .....
truly speaking I bunked a lot of classes in college...:lol::lol::lol:
Been a morning person always so never bunked classes:angel:

Arey koi gaon ghar to hoga na. I ll have to see your BIMARU passport. For all we know you could be an illegal Bangladeshi :lol:

Sacrilegious! :angry:

I dont need a BIMARU passport to infiltrate here:devil:

Been a morning person always so never bunked classes
you know, I have always found girls to be much more sincere than boys...and they never bunk, never late....
and they take everything so, seriously...
but boys are opposite...they don't care for classes.....I bunked a lot of classes in college.....and many time have been served with official warning....so, that atleast I make a minimum no of attendance....

you know, I have always found girls to be much more sincere than boys...and they never bunk, never late....
but boys are opposite...they don't care for classes.....I bunked a lot of classes in college.....and many time have been served with official warning....so, that atleast I make a minimum no of attendance....
You've echoed my thoughts....:angel:

Mandatory lectures for university students is silly. Here in Australia there is no compulsion, I probably attended 50% of lectures in first year engineering, second year onwards they started uploading everything on the internet, after which I probably attended only about 5% of the lectures :lol:.

Sacrilegious! :angry:

I dont need a BIMARU passport to infiltrate here:devil:

Typical illegal Bangladeshi response. Let me inform the BIMARU Border Patrol guys.

Mandatory lectures for university students is silly. Here in Australia there is no compulsion, I probably attended 50% of lectures in first year engineering, second year onwards they started uploading everything on the internet, after which I probably attended only about 5% of the lectures :lol:.
ya, but in india you have to attend lectures and is mandatory, but still we didn't give a fcuk...
In my 1st year my attendance was 60% approx then it came down to 30% each year....only attended when a warning was issued...
but my juniors were not so lucky...many were detained because of being defaulters....:lol::lol:
lucky us....:angel:

Last edited:
You've echoed my thoughts....:angel:

Before POLE VAULTING to this thread from Whatever thread, you have to reveal to us as to which Alphabet of BIMARU do you belong to.....BI, MA, R or U???

ya, but in india you have to attend lectures is mandatory, but still we didn't give a fcuk...
In my 1st year my attendance was 60% approx then it came down to 30% each year....only attended when a warning was issued...
but my juniors were not so lucky...many were detained because of being defaulters....:lol::lol:
lucky us....:angel:

Final semester. . . 11 theory classes . .6 practicals. . .in 5 months. . . 2000 fine for short attendance. . 200 for fake medical certificate . . . :coffee:

What a waste of Bandwith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom