What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My suspicion was right :coffee: . I don't know how many Ukrainians you know but i have 20+ friends here in Poland. They don't like to be associated with Russia or soviet union anymore. Most of them hate Russia. They also blame Russia for this coup and bloodshed. They think Russia is directing the moves of their president .

Just for your future reference , apart from this forum please never club Ukraine and Russia together. They just hate it :D

Thanks anyways for replying so swift.

Check this:

Ukraine crisis fuels secession calls in pro-Russian south

Spanish are poor people :lol::lol: Most of the banks and financial giants are French and is much needed to get into the industry. My friend studied from HEC paris (Top school) could not find job coz of language .

I am going to take a private class from a polish girl and in return i have to teach her Hindi :D which in my case is worst:rofl:

I can't write Matras right :lol::lol:

I didn't suggested it for career, just for Shonke....Baki, Ho gaya bhanta dhar....:P

Well yeah everyone is now looking at Putin and his next move . I hope that this will end smooth without more blood.

Shonke :lol::lol: Madam, language bhi koi shonke ke liye shikta hai :crazy: kiske paas itna time hai :D

Have you ever eaten Kiev cutlet :enjoy:

Some people do learn languages for Hobbies. :) Have met many such people. :o:

Bangladeshi Pagal ho gye hai "Gunday" film ko leker...........ek aur thread.......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom