What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of member knows a lot about me. He told me to keep my Solidarity limited to India & to some extent to Russia, but not Ukraine.To explain him, I used the term ex- soviet bothers, as Soviet Union is no longer there..I see Russia & Ukraine as one Family. Akhand Russia - :kiss3:

My suspicion was right :coffee: . I don't know how many Ukrainians you know but i have 20+ friends here in Poland. They don't like to be associated with Russia or soviet union anymore. Most of them hate Russia. They also blame Russia for this coup and bloodshed. They think Russia is directing the moves of their president .

Just for your future reference , apart from this forum please never club Ukraine and Russia together. They just hate it :D

Thanks anyways for replying so swift.

My suspicion was right :coffee: . I don't know how many Ukrainians you know but i have 20+ friends here in Poland. They don't like to be associated with Russia or soviet union anymore. Most of them hate Russia. They also blame Russia for this coup and bloodshed. They think Russia is directing the moves of their president .

Just for your future reference , apart from this forum please never club Ukraine and Russia together. They just hate it :D

Thanks anyways for replying so swift.

I know enough of them & I second the bold part. I speak to them every day and i'm well informed on the ground realities in Ukraine. Anyway, I don't want to get into this. :girl_wacko:

The only time, I clubbed them together is - when I explained that member. However, now I'll promote this concept, Akhand Russia-Ukraine.:laugh:

I know enough of them & I second the bold part. I speak to them every day and i'm will informed on the ground realities in Ukraine. Anyway, I don't want to get into this. :girl_wacko:

The only time, I clubbed them together is - when I explained that member. However, now I'll promote this concept, Akhand Russia-Ukraine.:laugh:

By the way, do u have proficiency in Russian yet ? I started learning but after few weeks i was done with those hard tongue twisting words :lol:

Kon say secret service dada? :crazy_pilot:

So am I, but in near future, I plan to learn - Read & Write Punjabi. :)

I don't know if i certainly will be able to learn this time or not but I must learn French if i wish to pursue my career in finance. :wacko::hitwall:

I don't know if i certainly will be able to learn this time or not but I must learn French if i wish to pursue my career in finance. :wacko::hitwall:

If it's related to career, just crack it. If want to learn any foreign language, go for Spanish, without devoting much time, you can be proficient in it within 6 months. :)

do not worry, i was not serious :P

Mujhe pata hai, agar serious hote toh maine :butcher: :D

If it's related to career, just crack it. If want to learn any foreign language, go for Spanish, without devoting much time, you can be proficient in it within 6 months. :)

Mujhe pata hai, agar serious hote toh maine :butcher: :D

Spanish are poor people :lol::lol: Most of the banks and financial giants are French and is much needed to get into the industry. My friend studied from HEC paris (Top school) could not find job coz of language .

I am going to take a private class from a polish girl and in return i have to teach her Hindi :D which in my case is worst:rofl:

I can't write Matras right :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom