What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is you gublu faithful to you? Cats are notoriously gaddars.

Yes, he is very faithful just like a dog. He never takes food from anyone else except from my mother and always recognizes me even if he does not see me for two months or so.:lol:

I'd never feel bored in the company of my pet dog. And he'd never get tired of me pampering him, unlike a few others.:lol:

Actually we stopped keeping pets when our dog died. We didn't intend to keep cats, but they behaved short of like refugees in our house when their mother left them early.

Yes, he is very faithful just like a dog. He never takes food from anyone else except from my mother and always recognizes me even if he does not see me for two months or so.:lol:

Pfft it prolly does behind your back and not to forget they are very promiscuous! Cats are sneaky, the only good thing about them is the purring.

Your wishes for your ideal spouse do not make great pets my friend

I-Will-Find-You-And-I-Will-Kill-You-Liam-Neeson-In-Taken.gif

Honestly didn't expect that face behind all those posts. You sound life a softie, but you look like a bad ***.

Holy Molly! You not only sound wiser, you even look wiser! :toast_sign:

Get a pet lemur, and you'll soon be singing a different tune.:yes4:

I despise most critters..so no. Now if you were willing to submit to be a loyal slave who could occasionally provide valued conversation then that's a different case altogether.

Says the guy who lives in a dungeon :disagree:

Ahem...you are disputing the wise lemur's comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom