What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BDforever, Aaja idhar.dono milkar aa iss saley ki dhulai karte hain. Kaal se ulta sidha bol raha hai.Pata hain girls hamare bare mein kya sochenge? :angry:
hahaha...
maine kya ulta sidha bola.....wo gablu kaun hai....BD hi to hai....ab god me kihloge to hum aur kya bolege......:lol::lol:

hahaha...
maine kya ulta sidha bola.....wo gablu kaun hai....BD hi to hai....ab god me kihloge to hum aur kya bolege......:lol::lol:
DSC00238.JPG

Dekh, yeh mera gublu. Kitna pyara hai.Dunya mein isska koi comparison nehi...:smitten:

@Ravi Nair @Indischer meet my phrend.

Whatever...you and @Roybot are 2 "lost and found" brothers on internet...You both almost look twins of each other.
Ramu-Shamu :D

I think Royda will take it as a great insult.:lol: I can assure you that we look vastly different. And apparently, Royda made some sort of a Faustian deal with the Devil to obtain insanely good looks, which he now prefers to call puberty.:whistle:

View attachment 18431

Dekh, yeh mera gublu. Kitna pyara hai.Dunya mein isska koi comparison nehi...:smitten:

@Ravi Nair @Indischer meet my phrend.

Gublu is indeed really cute Babumoshay.:toast_sign:

Are you also one of those who prefers the company of pets over humans(like me)?:D

I think Royda will take it as a great insult.:lol: I can assure you that we look vastly different. And apparently, Royda made some sort of a Faustian deal with the Devil to obtain insanely good looks, which he now prefers to call puberty.:whistle:

We do kinda look alike, just a shade or two different.:yes4:

Sometimes yes. Those who don't talk or complain too much are often prove to be great companion.

Is you gublu faithful to you? Cats are notoriously gaddars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom