What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha...mana kiya tha ki meri guidance ke bagair mat jana...

My emails are not getting delivered to you? I had sent email in afternoon too.

arey gyi kyo nahi.......India chain ki saans ley skta tha :partay:

When I'll turn 50+ then I'll go... Warna foreign travel karne may dikat hota hai. Embsay wale puchte hai - Pakistan kyo gaye the wagera wagera. :cray:

When I'll turn 50+ then I'll go... Warna foreign travel karne may dikat hota hai. Embsay wale puchte hai - Pakistan kyo gaye the wagera wagera. :cray:

Matlab 2 saal baad??? :rofl:

Arre telangana wale log sensitive hain, 2011 me hi 8-9 bandon ne aag laga ke khudkhushi ki thi. 3 mere campus me jale the. . ek meri aankhon ke samne :(

kisi ke parents ke bacche mar jane se accha hai ek state or ban jaye :(

Kal answer milega iska - barabar mileage. :lazy:

@scorpionx

I might think of an article to post in my blog.

Do you have an idea for a post?

I don't know you will like it or not but I always wanted to know the difference between a westernized democracy and the Indianized democracy from an Indian. And I heard the colonial history of aborigin of Australia is little different than the Maoris. You can write about this too,if you don't find it too bad.

I don't know you will like it or not but I always wanted to know the difference between a westernized democracy and the Indianized democracy from an Indian. And I heard the colonial history of aborigin of Australia is little different than the Maoris. You can write about this too,if you don't find it too bad.

U kidding me?

I will. Especially the Aborigines and Maori difference.

Bolu ji, larki ke tarah kaahay sharmawat ho

Aapki fotu dekhke mujhe sumandar ki luteroo ki yaad aayiii
pirates5B15D_th.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom