What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaj naraaz kyun hai bhai? Zor se bolo: ee roju kalicharan champestanu! :lol:

Aur Vidya Balan was too good in Ishqiya. I like her effor

okka rojam nenu kalicharan ni gudda la ndum chestunna, amma too repectable. . widi di. pellam puka dengutava oka rojam :angry:

So you've never been there???
no . .:D
only MOE, DM and few hotels and that old town area, i forgot the name :hitwall:

I hope to see a day when @levina would spend more time with her family than on a thread on PDF ! :(

It breaks my heart to see her 11 infants crying themselves hoarse for their Mom who spends her days day dreaming about loosing weight so that she can go spelunking & her nights gobbling up 2-3 cartons of donuts just to satisfy her sweet tooth as the little ones look on helplessly ! :o:

I hope to see a day when @levina would spend more time with her family than on a thread on PDF ! :(

It breaks my heart to see her 11 infants crying themselves hoarse for their Mom who spends her days day dreaming about loosing weight so that she can go spelunking & her nights gobbling up 2-3 cartons of donuts just to satisfy her sweet tooth as the little ones look on helplessly ! :o:
:rofl:

Palace???
Were u in Abudhabi???
Or r u talking about the souq area??
it was in dubai but some low profile area i guess. . . . old style market . . . like we have in old delhi or at connaught place :undecided:

:rofl: ....................waise, khabardar! Mere Didijaan se ayinda aise baat mat karna!:angry:

11 kids???
Satyanash.....:angry:
I dont have a cricket team at home.:pissed:
You fatsooo...you lazzyyy B---t :pissed:

it was in dubai but some low profile area i guess. . . . old style market . . . like we have in old delhi or at connaught place :undecided:
Hmmmm must be the meena area then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom