What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acchaa shane!! Kaunse class me parhta hai?
121fs725372.gif
hum to 2nd class fail hai sarkar.....koi kaam dhandha ho to dilwaa do na.....:D:D

Topi ko chain bata hai? Che che...saare sansar me Bihar ki naak katwa di:nono:
bihar ki naak to pehle se humare yaha ke durandharo ne katwa di thi.....
hum to bas kisis tarah sambhale huye hai......
par ye germany wala ........sahi nahi kiya tumne......
pata nai wo bhadra mahila kya shochegi ab.....:D:D

hey...don't quit like this...I have told you it before also....never takes morons seriously here..it's just a virtual world....
don't let that affect you in any way......
he is gone now.....he may be Douch bag....but there are +ve lessons also....you have many supporters....you must have come to know by now.....
:)

I read all the posts in that thread & i'm thankful to all those who fought for me. :)

Brother, log use topi samajh sakte hain, nahi bhi samajh sakte hain. Mamla thoda confusing hai :D

Woh topi hee hai....Yakeen Jaaniye!
hum to 2nd class fail hai sarkar.....koi kaam dhandha ho to dilwaa do na.....:D:D

bihar ki naak to pehle se humare yaha ke durandharo ne katwa di thi.....
hum to bas kisis tarah sambhale huye hai......
par ye germany wala ........sahi nahi kiya tumne......
pata nai wo bhadra mahila kya shochegi ab.....:D:D

Woh aakhri line kya tha?:undecided:

Hum to kisi aur ka naak katwa rahe hain, khud ke nahi!:azn:

I read all the posts in that thread & i'm thankful to all those who fought for me. :)
see its not about being thankful......but standing by the side who have supported you.......
never runaway becoz of some moron....you will meet many in outside world ...what will you do then.....so, better face and be strong...
sry..I give lectures a lot but this is what I feel...

Last edited:
not the solution parul.
idiots will keep coming

I know it's ain't the solution & I can handle such idiots pretty well. However, I don't wish to stoop to their level. Today, I made a derogatory post against him, everyone bashed me for it, as no one expected it from me. It would be best for me to take a break from PDF for some time......:(

see its not about being thankful......but standing by the side who have supported you.......
never runaway becoz of some moron....you will meet many in outside word ...what will you do then.....so, better face and be strong...
sry..I give lectures a lot but this is what I feel...

I assure you anyone would think 100 times before messing with me in real life. I've challenged him to show his machoism when I'm online. :butcher:

tuney aaina dekh liya kya bhai............:lol:

Tune aaina dekha hai? :haha:

KAMINEY.................................:rofl: :rofl:
abe galat jagah dimag kyun le jata hai bhai.....:D:D
Italian are helping us to produce better milk with high protein and fat content.....
tere dimag me kya aaya tha...:D

I assure you anyone would think 100 times before messing with me in real life. I've challenged him to show his machoism when I'm online. :butcher:

Tune aaina dekha hai? :haha:
thats the spirit...keep up...:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom