What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am engaged in a heated debate with Hermione and another guy over being a real Indian and me being an atheist :-)

The girl was actually the daughter of the servant that worked in my home during my last year in Kerala.

She was married off at the age of 16 to a truck driver, despite my vehement protests.

She was subject to a lot of abuse, the last I heard :(

Sorry to hear that man. That's the struggle for poor folks everywhere. And some truck drivers are really notorious. Truckers are said to be one of the vectors for the spread of AIDS. Namakkal in TN, which has a large trucking industry and also houses the All India Motor Transport Congress, has one of the highest incidents and percentage of AIDS infections. I guess it's a difficult life both for a trucker and his family.:(

I too have seen how marriage can change a vivacious girl into a bitter shadow of herself. Not cool at all.

You western sell out, why don't you come to India so that we can have a fair trial of yours
26619_ot0837h0nn8zfqu8.gif

The new line of argument is that I am a New Zealander, so have no right to comment on Indian issues, or sermonize.

Most pathetic excuse I have ever heard,as the same people have no compunction in lecturing to Pakistanis and westerners.

:coffee:

Sorry to hear that man. That's the struggle for poor folks everywhere. And some truck drivers are really notorious. Truckers are said to be one of the vectors for the spread of AIDS. Namakkal in TN, which has a large trucking industry and also houses the All India Motor Transport Congress, has one of the highest incidents and percentage of AIDS infections. I guess it's a difficult life both for a trucker and his family.:(

I too have seen how marriage can change a vivacious girl into a bitter shadow of herself. Not cool at all.

I heard of this place in the story I posted to you a while back. I think some of the Men come to Kerala for brides, and the local government advises the Women to make the Men take an HIV test before marriage. :-)

The new line of argument is that I am a New Zealander, so have no right to comment on Indian issues, or sermonize.

Most pathetic excuse I have ever heard,as the same people have no compunction in lecturing to Pakistanis and westerners.

:coffee:

I take it as a complement. When fools run out of arguments personal attack is the last resort of them.

@Boronmoron ,i thought you are a female :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom