What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't need that. A fresh famous rape is all that is required. :D Just write 'Disgusting' in the thread and leave. Or ignore. That's what I do in such threads. :P
Hua kuch nai ab Pakistaniyo ko ek bahana mil jayega roj ek rape thread post karne ka.

Oh hai guys, whats going on in here.

BV8t25xCcAEqOgd.jpg

Singh is king is here. @Parul dekh lo apne favorite politician ko :sarcastic:

Hua kuch nai ab Pakistaniyo ko ek bahana mil jayega roj ek rape thread post karne ka.
You sshould avoid posting rape threads as it turns into a mud slinging contest.
there is no slinging contest....no society is perfect....so, nothing wrong in posting those....
+
if you think they will not post against india, they you are highly mistaken my friend....+
it a pedophile case which is much worse than rape cases.........

Kuch Gaana Bajaana Ho jaye:

@Indischer @Roybot @scorpionx

McCullum Triple century!

:lock: :fans:

@Indischer

critique please :coffee:

:-)

Damnit! India are the worst tourists in World cricket.:hitwall:

And ah, the critique: I am trult sorry bro, but I cannot find fault with anything you've written. I like the undercurrent of emotions that the protagonist has for the Lady, and the realization of what could be and what actually is. Her description is simply beautiful, and for a moment there, I had delved into my own memories. :happy:

Damnit! India are the worst tourists in World cricket.:hitwall:

And ah, the critique: I am trult sorry bro, but I cannot find fault with anything you've written. I like the undercurrent of emotions that the protagonist has for the Lady, and the realization of what could be and what actually is. Her description is simply beautiful, and for a moment there, I had delved into my own memories. :happy:

I am engaged in a heated debate with Hermione and another guy over being a real Indian and me being an atheist :-)

The girl was actually the daughter of the servant that worked in my home during my last year in Kerala.

She was married off at the age of 16 to a truck driver, despite my vehement protests.

She was subject to a lot of abuse, the last I heard :(

@scorpionx have you visited the 'One in four americans don't Earth revolves around the sun article'

Very heated debate there :sarcastic:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom