What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, yeah! F@@k man, you have some serious talent going there! Why does it sound so autobiographical though? :unsure:

thank you for the compliments ^_^ It sort of is.

I would say 70/30 split in terms of fiction and reality.

What would you offer in terms of feedback?

you know positives/negatives. Honesty would be appreciated :-)

thank you for the compliments ^_^ It sort of is.

I would say 70/30 split in terms of fiction and reality.

What would you offer in terms of feedback?

you know positives/negatives. Honesty would be appreciated :-)

Wait, I'll have to go through it again to give a much more sterner appraisal. :D

Ghelyon.gif

Taking rest after getting spiritual enlightenment by madamji.

The Hulk response by Indischer was my exact reaction to some of the arguments but found hukka more appropriate to calm down.:partay:

???

I am sorry for wasting your time on this. Sometimes, I want people to say 'you' absolutely suck' so I can discontinue wiritng because I am so lazy.

YOU aren't wasting my time. I AM! And it's my prerogative to waste it wherever I see fit. :-)

And one must be absolutely sick to say you absolutely suck.:lol:

@levina Earlier I read about the Aston Martin case - One thing I have ultimately realized from this incident - Everything is for sale in India atleast I can say so about the Media -
#TOI #IBN #DNA all removed news from their websites or have hidden it. No one is reporting this #Literally no one.......Its really shameful....

Dailymail, a UK based tabloid rag has an article on this issue, and it has this at the bottom of their article: "Sorry we are unable to accept comments for legal reasons." -

M1jv4c0.jpg

Sometimes I feel like somewhere AK is right in his allegations against Ambani at least!

Would Modi dare Ambani???
I dont think so :D

@kurup what say??

Don't think so ...... Too much investment by Reliance in Gujarat ..... :D

Reliance is the one Indian private sector company I hate the most ..... :angry:

@levina Earlier I read about the Aston Martin case - One thing I have ultimately realized from this incident - Everything is for sale in India atleast I can say so about the Media -
#TOI #IBN #DNA all removed news from their websites or have hidden it. No one is reporting this #Literally no one.......Its really shameful....
Sometimes I feel like somewhere AK is right in his allegations against Ambani at least!

wow!!!
you should be some reporter.:)
And you bet AK is not all that wrong,but his way of approaching an issue is never correct.Hes treads the path of being politically incorrect always.
I still support AAP(20%) for I think they can change the Indian polity.Now as we trudge to elections in may, parties expect Ambanis and Tatas to donate money.So for obvious reasons they would not risk reporting or going against Ambani.
Btw I used to think that Ambani kid looked like an ADHD case.

Don't think so ...... Too much investment by Reliance in Gujarat ..... :D
Reliance is the one Indian private sector company I hate the most ..... :angry:
Oh that had not struck me.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom