What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oscar - Continuing on from that 'IAF Tactics' thread : Why haven't we invested in some mobile air-defense platforms ? :what:

Surely some M-113s or Type-59s or even a Humvee-esque mobile platform which sports a ground-launched SD-10B (with diminished range) could provide a credible multiplier of sorts to patrol or to place at strategically located areas ?

Or if nothing else if these mobile platforms were backing an Armored Column - the threat from Enemy CAS would be reduced !

Why haven't we looked into any of this ? :unsure:

Surely the costs couldn't be prohibitively high enough ?

This one @Oscar ! :yay:

Last edited:
a question to you all, what is the connection between Ranvir Kapoor's movie and @arp2041 ? :D

Kudi Hassi toh fassi :D

Naa ji, Aprita Bhai, kisis galat phami may maat rahoo...
looksmiley.gif

Walikum Salaam ! :)

To your friend : Where were you when this Crazy Punjaban - my Little Sister - was being dragged on the road with her bag ? :mad:

Naaak katwaa ke rakh diii hum Kashmiryooon kiiii ! :disagree:

Yeh lo......mujhey mera SALA bhi PDF pey hi mil gya :D

When that happened she wasn't with me. :cry:

Waisee bhiii Kashmiri darpoook tatuuu hoteiii hain she probably would've ran away ! :whistle:

Or because Kashmiri Women as pretty as they are, are the size of Baby Elephants she could've simply sat on the culprits & they would've been on the way to meeting their Maker ! :lol:

Waisee bhiii Kashmiri darpoook tatuuu hoteiii hain she probably would've ran away ! :whistle:

Or because Kashmiri Women as pretty as they are, are the size of Baby Elephants she could've simply sat on the culprits & they would've been on the way to meeting their Maker ! :lol:

She ain't Darpook like Pakistani's :lol:, waise tumhe sab kuch MOTA HI NAZAR ATA HAI???? :crazy:

Yeh lo......mujhey mera SALA bhi PDF pey hi mil gya :D

Aprita Bhaiya, kya keh rahe ho???

Last edited:
Pakistani's are born sissies...:girl_wacko: Tujhse aur koi ummed bhi nahi ki ja sakti. Facepalm. :blink:

Oh please a Fake Punjaban who can't even read or write Punjabi is going to pass judgement on the rest of us ! :lol:

Dil tooooor diyaa meraaa ! :cray:

Khair waisee I probably wouldn't have spoken it even if I did know it; like I said - I never really liked the sound of it ! :bad:

Here at a University near my place they teach it up to a Doctorate Level & one of my friends even brought me a brochure about some 3 month course on Koshur - I instead picked French ! :D

But I never went to the French Classes either; the football matches in that University were always more interesting ! :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom