What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than half of Srinagar ppl speak dogri. . some speak punjabi.. and some Kashur. . .ve spent there more than 5 years. . :bunny:

:crazy:

That maybe so because Srinagar is the Capital City which means influx from all over Kashmir but Khrew isn't anywhere near Srinagar & Kashmiris of the Valley speak Koshur or Urdu not Dogri - Why the hell would I then be speaking Dogri ? :unsure:

Or even Koshur for that matter ? I'm an ethnic Kashmiri not a cultural or a linguistic ones ! :crazy:

That maybe so because Srinagar is the Capital City which means influx from all over Kashmir but Khrew isn't anywhere near Srinagar & Kashmiris of the Valley speak Koshur or Urdu not Dogri - Why the hell would I then be speaking Dogri ? :unsure:

Or even Koshur for that matter ? I'm an ethnic Kashmiri not a cultural or a linguistic ones ! :crazy:

Capital. . . and financial hub as well. . .u can see lots of punjabis and Himanchali ppl around. . .:D

But. . . i've met few Kashmiri brahmins in bhopal . . . . they speak Koshur and Dogri fluently . . though its their 3rd generation out of the valley. . :crazy:

and mind it. . . bhopal is a hardcore hindi speaking city (little bit dehati touch ) :crazy:

if they can. . why can't you ? :taz:

Lagta hai situation kaafi serious ho gaya :unsure:

@thesolar65

Dada, HD wala joke bahot accha tha..:enjoy: Is it still raining?Idhar paani hi paani hai
snoozer_11.gif

Yeah, still raining. Thoda time 7-8 baje tak band ho gya tha, is time pe hum sab jake Dosa aur Cholle Bhature kha ke chala aya. Abhi phir se shuru ho gaya hai.

Capital. . . and financial hub as well. . .u can see lots of punjabis and Himanchali ppl around. . .:D

But. . . i've met few Kashmiri brahmins in bhopal . . . . they speak Koshur and Dogri fluently . . though its their 3rd generation in out of the valley. . :crazy:

and mind it. . . bhopal is a hardcore hindi speaking city (little bit dehati touch ) :crazy:

if they can. . why can't you ? :taz:

Because I'm a 3rd Generation Punjabi of Kashmiri Ethnicity ! :unsure:

And because Punjab is, was & God willing always will be the bastion of Ethnic & Linguistic Pluralism - No one gave any of those hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris who moved to or were born on Punjabi Soil, the cause to hold on to their Ethno-Linguistic Identities in an ever so parochial manner !

So in a way we the Kashmiris of Punjab are a Separate Ethnic Group in their own ! :smokin:

Plus Koshur sounds like sh*t ! :bad:

Urdu, Persian & French are so much more wooooow ! :kiss3:

Besides Ethnicity is by Blood not by Language otherwise most of the Brown little buggers who call themselves Kashmiris would actually be Kashmiris !
:undecided:

Gulmarg is in the Baramulla district while Khrew is in the adjacent District of Pulwama - Khrew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Srinagar is in the Kashmir Valley where Koshur is predominantly spoken whereas Dogri Speakers are predominantly found in Jammu ! :crazy:

Kashmir Valley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Armstrong tu bhi kya yaad karega!!!

1176389_586869904703632_1529190533_n.jpg

971444_10200900938458029_1118932664_n.jpg

1466209_534157423337268_1318788743_n.jpg

1462852_1385339391605821_1030250254_n.jpg

Because I'm a 3rd Generation Punjabi of Kashmiri Ethnicity ! :unsure:

And because Punjab is, was & God willing always will be the bastion of Ethnic & Linguistic Pluralism - No one gave any of those hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris who moved to or were born on Punjabi Soil, the cause to hold on to their Ethno-Linguistic Identities in an ever so parochial manner !

So in a way we the Kashmiris of Punjab are a Separate Ethnic Group in their own ! :smokin:

:bad:Plus Koshur sounds like sh*t !

Urdu, Persian & French are so much more wooooow ! :kiss3:
Besides Ethnicity is by Blood not by Language otherwise most of the Brown little buggers who call themselves Kashmiris would actually be Kashmiris ! :undecided:

You are SHIT, not Koshur Sounds Shit. :hitwall::crazy:

Naji, Kosher bolte hai! Saath may doost bheti hai, Kashmir say hai! :coffee:

Doost ko kahooo keh usss kaa Kashmiri Bhai poooch rahaa haii keh 'Kaisee mizaaj hain huzooor keh ?' :)

And why did she choose BBA of all fields ? :hitwall:

Bandaaa koiii BSc Economics & Finance mein kar leitaaa haiii ? :(

Cantt me rehti hai dost ?:azn:

waha shuddh hindi bolte hai :D

waise baat pet me nai rakh sakti thi :hitwall:

Mere ghar par rehti hai! Best Friend hai! Buttstrong knows about the language. :moil:

Doost ko kahooo keh usss kaa Kashmiri Bhai poooch rahaa haii keh 'Kaisee mizaaj hain huzooor keh ?' :)

And why did she choose BBA of all fields ? :hitwall:

Bandaaa koiii BSc Economics & Finance mein kar leitaaa haiii ? :(

She doesn't like talking to Fake Kashmiri's! :fie:

@Armstrong tu bhi kya yaad karega!!!

1176389_586869904703632_1529190533_n.jpg

971444_10200900938458029_1118932664_n.jpg

1466209_534157423337268_1318788743_n.jpg

1462852_1385339391605821_1030250254_n.jpg

I can't believe I descend from the same place ? :blink:

Mujhee tou Summers mein bhiii Sardiii lagtiii haiii ! :lol:

You are SHIT, not Koshur Sounds Shit. :hitwall::crazy:

No, my cousins in AJK speak Koshur but I never really liked the sound of it ! :disagree:

I, however, do like the sound of some of those languages spoken in Gilgit-Balistan; Shina & Wakhi ! :)

I can't believe I descend from the same place ? :blink:

Mujhee tou Summers mein bhiii Sardiii lagtiii haiii ! :lol:

No, my cousins in AJK speak Koshur but I never really liked the sound of it ! :disagree:

I, however, do like the sound of some of those languages spoken in Gilgit-Balistan; Shina & Wakhi ! :)

Apne Cousin ko Gmail Par lana, Koshur may guftagoo karenge!!! :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom