What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand proudly with my fellow Human beings in Dalits.

Shame on you for practicing casteism in this modern age.

You know the funny thing is, it is the lower caste who are rejecting the upper caste. I saw this in the Punjabis. The lower castes migrated in huge numbers abroad and became wealthier and trendier. The upper castes/landed gentry stayed behind. Now in villages, the lower castes have powerful educated aspiring communities and refuse to give their daughters or sons in marriage to the upper caste.

Have a few friends who are heartbroken and in bad shape because of that.

You know the funny thing is, it is the lower caste who are rejecting the upper caste. I saw this in the Punjabis. The lower castes migrated in huge numbers abroad and became wealthier and trendier. The upper castes/landed gentry stayed behind. Now in villages, the lower castes have powerful educated aspiring communities and refuse to give their daughters or sons in marriage to the upper caste.

why :unsure:

ye kia bakwas kar raha hein ! ! :mad: no serious talk here:angry:

I know...
Those debates are futile...and always end without conclusions.Only SOME men respect women.

I had posted a few for that troll to read though I am sure he missed them.

I'll peruse through that link once more. kbd-raaf may be blunt sometimes. But I don't think he even trolls with the same frequency that I do.:unsure:

@Indischer why do you think @levina is a Mallu? came across that while reading that thread :partay:
Remember we'd discussed it once already...She'd then said that since UAE has a lot of Mallu influence, she was knowledgeable about Kerala. I think she's trying to sell us a decoy.:)

Waah! Mere sher!:pop:
K for karnataka nahi toh K for kerala??? :lol:
You are wasting your time.

Oh the normal boy/girl affair. Community intervenes, says it is not possible and marries off the girl elsewhere. Boy becomes drunk. This is where the girl is lower caste and boy is Rajput.

Cartoon...:pissed:
Touch-me-not is a very sensitive PLANT ....but you guys can never think out outside Brahmins and Shudras.

It is not Shudra. It is Shoooooddarrrrrrrrr!!!!

You already criticized me for being touchy. Every Human being has his/her flaws.

Compared to others I have seen, I am far better a Human being, and a person. And that is what matters to me :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom