What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reply to you would be this

35879u4yck9dhr1.gif

stop ur retarded arguments and answer the post

stop ur retarded arguments and answer the post
You refuse to understand it....So I cant help...

And your posts on this thread itself are proof enough of who is the REAL RETARD here. :coffee:

where is @levina
i want his blood today.................
bund phad di bechaare ki

@levina
Rape in marriage not a crime, Indian court rules | Page 11

nikal bahar:butcher::butcher::butcher:
nikal bahar lady

@levina :devil::devil::devil:

MANNNNN...HOW HIGH ARE YOU???
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:???

Get back to your sophrosyne self and then we will talk.
I am not GONNA repeat this...so get this LOUD AND CLEAR.

You refuse to understand it....So I cant help...

And your posts on this thread itself are proof enough of who is the REAL RETARD here. :coffee:

MANNNNN...HOW HIGH ARE YOU???
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:???

i am not gonna talk to someone who dosen't what law states and refuses to see the truth.
there are enough brainwashed people around already who have no idea whats right and wrong.

regarding high,,,i don't even drink beer

Sophrosyne?! Ain't it the name of some Goddess in Greek mythology? :undecided: Why would He-Man want to revert into her?:woot:

i am not gonna talk to someone who dosen't what law states and refuses to see the truth.
there are enough brainwashed people around already who have no idea whats right and wrong.
Well its you who refuses to see the truth.....how difficult is to understand the circumstances under which authorities brought in the new rape law???
But your bloated ego wont let you see that even today there are hundreds of rape cases which dont get reported. Need of the hour is to make women aware of their rights and that the they would get support and protection from the government.
Crimes against women havent reduced....nothing proves it.

And the number of false rape claims are far less compared to the genuine cases,compare it to a dowry death per hour in India.
How can you turn a blind eye to all this??

he-man said:
regarding high,,,i don't even drink beer
Then should I assume that you 're a teenager who thinks stalkers should not be punished???
Sophrosyne?! Ain't it the name of some Goddess in Greek mythology? :undecided: Why would He-Man want to revert into her?:woot:

image.jpg

Btw who did that to your can??? :D

@levina - No comment on my post ! :(
Ooops.....this guy HE man has kept me very busy since last nite,i am still checking my notifications....he had literally spammed my notification's board. Lolzzz

@Armstrong Khrew may kha rahte teh - kuch ataa pata hai - I going - J&K for a month o_O

Nope....no idea ! :(

Grandpa would've known but he isn't around anymore & Dad & his siblings were interested in other things in life - work, studies, country etc. than their ethnic origins so they never really bothered to ask - So no idea !

Nope....no idea ! :(

Grandpa would've known but he isn't around anymore & Dad & his siblings were interested in other things in life - work, studies, country etc. than their ethnic origins so they never really bothered to ask - So no idea !

I thought I'll visit your ancestral place & click some pics for you. :( Koi bat nahi; Fake Kashmir! 8-)

ya brosit' :wave:

Last edited:
I thought I'll visit your ancestral place & click some pics for you. :( Koi bat nahi; Fake Kashmir! 8-)

ya brosit' :wave:

Please do take some pictures for me if you visit Khrew ! :)

Fake Punjaban ! :smokin:

Rub-rakha ! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom