What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to Crack the WHIP.................

To,

The Subjects,

Subject: Usage of South Indian Languages here.

No Dear,

I have been coming across complains that there is constant usage of south Indian languages on Bimaru corner which a normal citizen can't understand.

I order no further usage of the same, the only languages that can be used - English & Hindi. Subjects who will violate this will get infractions from @WebMaster

By Decree,

arp2041

Hon. KING - BIMARU corner.

O.K. King person!

Haraami Kaminey :D

To,

The Subjects,

No Dear,

I have been coming across complains that there is constant usage of south Indian languages on Bimaru corner which a normal citizen can't understand.

I order no further usage of the same, the only languages that can be used - English & Hindi. Subjects who will violate this will get infractions from @WebMaster

By Decree,

arp2041

Bro BIMARU log like @chak de INDIA also use this languages :angry: Thanks for posting this warning to those peopls and its funny warning :lol:

Last edited:
Periyar E. V. Ramasamy
Periyar E. V. Ramasamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
yes and periyar was also telugu kapu, Born in Tamilnadu.
Most telugus present in Tamilnadu were from Sri Krishna Devaraya rule,where he made many telugus his ministers in tanjavur,madurai,vellore the telugus from Rayalaseema formed his bulk of army
....telegus are in each and every corners of Tamilnadu...
i am living in attibele(karnataka-tamilnadu border),close to hosur...majority in both sides are telegus..

How many times can one get banned??meri baari bass aane hi waali hai. :D

I dont go to BD section at all.:disagree:
Munshi and Iambengali 're carping most of the time or posting anti-India theories with no logic.
There was an era a long time ago when BD section was fun and the gang of three @arp2041 @Skull and Bones and our very own @Imran Khan used to troll BD section 24*7, aah I miss those days

@Imran Khan aaj ki kingfisher aapke naam

To,

The Subjects,

No Dear,

By Decree,

arp2041

43135719.jpg

@Indischer :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah true..... i used to feel the only reason for @arp2041 to log in PDF is troll BD section.....70% of his posts are posted in BD section.....
Not now, he has become involved more in the "Indian General Elections" section these days :mad:, that is also one of the reasons why BD section ki quality gir gayi hai.

Not now, he has become involved more in the "Indian General Elections" section these days :mad:, that is also one of the reasons why BD section ki quality gir gayi hai.

He will be bored soon on Indian election section and will be back to his backyard......

To,

The Subjects,

No Dear,

By Decree,

arp2041

@chak de INDIA Please post the emoticon & show him the Door. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom