What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last add bhi ghazab thi . .

Wild-Stone-deodora_1907052a.jpg
Try this one ...

Rajani was a bus conductor from Bangalore... & Amma is a Kannada brahmin as well. It's strange to see that outsiders really hit it big in Tamil Nadu. You have Kushboo, a bollywood discard really made it big in Tamilnadu. There must be something else to it other than the talent... hate to think it's the skin colour!

how could you miss MGR, a Menon from Kerala ?

how could you miss MGR, a Menon from Kerala ?
Oh is it? ... was talking about the existing lot. Then again it only goes to show that the trend has been there ever since.. & outsiders always made it big in that state.

Oh is it? ... was talking about the existing lot. Then again it only goes to show that the trend has been there ever since.. & outsiders always made it big in that state.

Yep, MGR introduced Jayalalitha to politics :)

In one way, it does show a bit of an open mindedness.

Next time Kerala Corner me use karna yeh languages :angry: Mere jese logo ko samjh mein nahi aati :cray:

Theek Hai Bhai :)

Actually MGR was born into a Malayali family in Sri Lanka :) My bad

@arp2041 BIMARU Corner mein South wali languages :pissed: Yeh sab kya chal raha hai :angry:

Time to Crack the WHIP.................

To,

The Subjects,

Subject: Usage of South Indian Languages here.

No Dear,

I have been coming across complains that there is constant usage of south Indian languages on Bimaru corner which a normal citizen can't understand.

I order no further usage of the same, the only languages that can be used - English & Hindi. Subjects who will violate this will get infractions from @WebMaster

By Decree,

arp2041

Hon. KING - BIMARU corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom