What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mamba emoticon :D

Seems Vijay keeps himself in shape. :-)

I've grown quite fond of Mamba these days. Use him a lot.:D

Duniya Vijay was also a stuntman and still performs many of his stunts himself....Most actors across all film industries in India seem to be fitness freaks. Quite a departure from the Heroes of old.

Why are you interested in Ravi's sword o_O. First it was the cross dressing, now this! Hey bhagwan ab yahi din dekhne ko baaki reh gaya tha!!!!!
:lol:
My trysts with Ravi are no secret. As is my predisposition to long rectangular pieces of clothing. Royda, lagta hai aap Bangkok nahi gaye ho. :partay:

I've grown quite fond of Mamba these days. Use him a lot.:D

Duniya Vijay was also a stuntman and still performs many of his stunts himself....Most actors across all film industries in India seem to be fitness freaks. Quite a departure from the Heroes of old.

This guy also performs his own stunts himself, and hes old school fitness freak :rofl::rofl::rofl:

evandi bagunnara? chaalaa kaalamaiṅdhi mimmalni choosi!:enjoy:
oh nuvvu kuda telugu vadavi naa? :enjoy:

:lol:
My trysts with Ravi are no secret. As is my predisposition to long rectangular pieces of clothing. Royda, lagta hai aap Bangkok nahi gaye ho. :partay:

Swords were the ultimate Medieval phallus symbols :)

guess what... not even a single Madrasi is around here now! it's telugu, kannada & malyali...:woot:

what are the basic greetings in Telugu and Kannada?

how are you? thank you etc. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom