What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He only loves punjabis. . . rest everyone is subhuman for him :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

You mean a wannabe white?

Waat kind aaf Yinglish is this I say? You maacking us aa?:angry: Bye the way, that saang was copied fraam which advertisementu?:what:

Is that actually a Kannadiga accent?

still not as bad as Mallu accent :fie:

One thing to be noticed here,Ravi. Girls from lower income groups today are daring to win the mountains keeping all at stake.Even a thirteen year old Malavath Poorna can dream of winning Mount Everest. We could not imagine it 20/30 years ago. I think we have made a start towards a new India.

Teen from Andhra Pradesh is Youngest Woman to Conquer Mount Everest | NDTV.com

what is more impressive is that foreigners who are millionaires struggle to make the climb.

I never imagined that it would be a person from down south though :) Being bookworms and all.

I never imagined that it would be a person from down south though :) Being bookworms and all.
Caste apartheid will be abolished in South much earlier than north. People are more receptive to change there.:-)

Caste apartheid will be abolished in South much earlier than north. People are more receptive to change there.:-)

what a ludicrous statement.

@chak de INDIA Tell him about the Kamma people in Andhra. About the Reddys and the Raos :mad: and the caste politics.

@Indischer Tell @scorpionx about the Vokkaligas, the Lingayats.

The South has just as much casteism as the North. There may be less violence behind it, but the intensity is the same :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom